gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Bombing their Twitter (X) will be enough for them to make a post again "addressing the criticism", that made them become efficient and collaborative for at least a while

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I have no rush but at the same no expectation for this game anymore.

The animations and artstyle can be good damn fine, But the amount of stalemating for god knows why they may be spending time and resources in other unreleased games may be spent at or the fact they just maybe by benefit of doubt taking a while for releasing huge and longer updates.

They just gonna keep at this ruse until people gets tired of supporting a deadweight of this game development and that's when they will start addressing shit for mitigate income loses.

Reactions: gshirazu

Champinon

May 20, 2017
At the end of the day they're just like Denuvo: They hurt legitimate players way more than the pirates like us. Maybe I'm being pessimistic here but I think they'll never finish this game, the very moment it stops being an easy moneymaker or get too much shit for not finishing it they'll ditch it and jump into another project (I doubt it will be Untitled Boobs Game because that thing is MIA and probably will remind their supporters about their abandoned game) or pull out a "crash and grab" taking all the money and leaving like other popular devs have done before, that or they'll restart the developement by changing the engine to get more money by redoing what was done before.

Jace007

Feb 12, 2024
Can anyone help me with memory #67 (Harassment - Flora)? I keep trying, the only npc i can talk to is the neighbour, but its still not enough to unlock the scene, is there something im missing?

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Screenshot_20240404_112340_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
Tell me what to do or show me a video of how I do it because I play with joiplay and I don't know why it doesn't even let me click where it says to play

Reactions: jack7109

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023

Who do you know or who can help me, how can I play it? I press on the screen where it says play and it won't let me, can someone help me please?

• Haha
Reactions: spokkimax

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, i just start new update and after receiving new message on the phone, game freeze. I get loading picture, game freeze and thats it. Is there bugfix or something?

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023

I don't know what to do because I try to play and it doesn't turn out it's a mistake or something because I need help and I dragged it where the guy told me and nothing will be fixed

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Please help me, it would be great. I can play it and nothing drags it and it doesn't let me. I don't know what to do. It's so desperate. Could you fix it or send me a video as a tutorial?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes