• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
And if you ask them too often to help you or do something, you run the risk of being banned.
Right now the best thing to do is report them to patreon, they have been abusing the same thing for many years, it's time for them to get scared.

Reactions: Amnesion

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
They even delete their community because they are filled with people demanding that they fix the portal or send them the material for which they paid.
Also, since they ignore all the messages, you can't ask them for a refund, you have to ask Patreon directly.

Reactions: Amnesion

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
It's even annoying to see previous posts because there is content that should be in the game by now but they don't add it to pretend that they are working on each update.
(image from 2020, there are scenes that are in the game that were shown as more basic sketches than this and that were added years after this)
1711474909636.png
The following ones are from 2020, one is an initial sketch and the other looks finished...why is there only one in the game?
1711475086446.png
1711475157580.png
If I'm not mistaken, they never added this (? (it's from 2018 lol)
1711475396469.png
I understand that many models have a back version like this one but they never used it...not even to see them from the phone (?
1711475627410.png

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Debut with vpn do something... to use the portal a need login with patreon account....
I used Opera VPN in Europe and I reloaded the page in the download portal and the downloads appeared (this for 0.8.0), if I deactivated and reloaded the page the download options disappeared.
There were no problems starting with patreon...he is a user, it doesn't matter where he comes from...the point is that it worked haha

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I used Opera VPN in Europe and I reloaded the page in the download portal and the downloads appeared (this for 0.8.0), if I deactivated and reloaded the page the download options disappeared.
There were no problems starting with patreon...he is a user, it doesn't matter where he comes from...the point is that it worked haha
Nope, doesn´t work to me...

• Sad
Reactions: gshirazu

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
If you're lucky they answer you...and they only answer once, but the normal thing is that they just ignore you, just like in private messages on patreon (they never see them)
From their FAQ page
Q: I just pledged. Why does the download portal still say that there are no downloads available?

A: If you've waited an hour, and the downloads still do not show up, please contact us for a download link by e-mail.

The download portal is dependent on the Patreon API to update the user pledges, and unfortunately, sometimes it takes Patreon longer than normal to update their API, which in return affects our download portal. This is mainly the case at the start of the month, when Patreon is especially under heavy load.

People even ask each other for the dowload link and requested help in the latest version page. Really shows that the dev is full of shit

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
From their FAQ page
Q: I just pledged. Why does the download portal still say that there are no downloads available?

A: If you've waited an hour, and the downloads still do not show up, please contact us for a download link by e-mail.

The download portal is dependent on the Patreon API to update the user pledges, and unfortunately, sometimes it takes Patreon longer than normal to update their API, which in return affects our download portal. This is mainly the case at the start of the month, when Patreon is especially under heavy load.

People even ask each other for the dowload link and requested help in the latest version page. Really shows that the dev is full of shit
The problem isn´t patreon API but the portal self have a shit configuration, you can´t download more that one time.
People still wating more that two weeks a download and that nobody wasn´t enable to get the 0.8.2, i say again nobody !. The DEV only give from email (was a miracle) the 0.8.1 instant the lastest the 0.8.2.... and DEV know that..
If you like can show you the section comment and see why isn´t patron problem but the DEV.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
The developer spends all his time applying DMCA instead of solving the problems they have in front of them... The worst thing is that they are probably infiltrated here and are not helping anyone for fear that 0.8.2 will be released

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes