Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch

Meepdeepbeep

Dec 14, 2023
Well this seems to be poorly made, some sentences he is calling her mom, some other he is calling her Fiona, also refeers to them as Caretaker and her daughters :/
EDIT: it would seem it was a simple oversight, and calling it poorly made was me being hasty, I do apologize.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Well this seems to be poorly made, some sentences he is calling her mom, some other he is calling her Fiona, also refeers to them as Caretaker and her daughters :/
As I mentioned before...
MC - Will call Fiona Mom/Mother
MC-EVIL - Will call Fiona as Fiona.
Doing a quick search there were no instance of
caretake and her daughter

With that said, whenever there is a game update I have to redo everything, look through numerous sentences, remove uneeded sentences and adjust other as to what the original story was (story before the game got censored due to patreon).
So due to that, there could be sentences I missed and as such I ask that if you find such cases please take a screenshot and post it in this thread so I can fix it.

Last edited:

Meepdeepbeep

Dec 14, 2023
As I mentioned before...
MC - Will call Fiona Mom/Mother
MC-EVIL - Will call Fiona as Fiona.
Doing a quick search there were no instance of

With that said, whenever there is a game update I have to redo everything, look through numerous sentences, remove uneeded sentences and adjust other as to what the original story was (story before the game got censored due to patreon).
So due to that, there could be sentences I missed and as such I ask that if you find such cases please take a screenshot and post it in this thread so I can fix it.
That I can understand, and I also think evil mc calling her Fiona makes perfect sense, this is however the regular MC.
but yes I can include screenshots no worries.
The patch is working as intended however besides these instances I noticed.
Granted I stopping playing after he said he lives with his caretaker and her daughter, so I havent experienced much of the patch.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
That I can understand, and I also think evil mc calling her Fiona makes perfect sense, this is however the regular MC.
but yes I can include screenshots no worries.
The patch is working as intended however besides these instances I noticed.
Granted I stopping playing after he said he lives with his caretaker and her daughter, so I havent experienced much of the patch.
Hmm I did have those lines fixed on mine but I guess I didn't update the PATCH folder before uploading.
Added a github page to the OP (original post, first page).
Should also be faster downloading from there.

Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Meepdeepbeep

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
FYI, (1.) when you first go to talk to the peeping tom, the MC tells the creeper that Natalie is "practically my sister". Using the github patch currently.
edit: (2.) another one I noticed - when you give Flora the $100 and the MC starts groping her, Flora mentions it feels like his father is back, to which the alter ego responds with "I knew it! She fucked your father!" No shit, sherlock.
(3.) When the MC first goes to see Nicole in her room, her refers to her as "Nicole, Natalie's older sister."

Last edited:
Reactions: The Butler

The Butler

May 3, 2017
FYI, (1.) when you first go to talk to the peeping tom, the MC tells the creeper that Natalie is "practically my sister". Using the github patch currently.
edit: (2.) another one I noticed - when you give Flora the $100 and the MC starts groping her, Flora mentions it feels like his father is back, to which the alter ego responds with "I knew it! She fucked your father!" No shit, sherlock.
(3.) When the MC first goes to see Nicole in her room, her refers to her as "Nicole, Natalie's older sister."
Thanks for the feedback. Internet was dead since more than a week, but now (I hope) it's normalized.
Gonna fix those and update the github.

EDIT:
Github updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: archmancer8

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
[Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'D:\Games\He\SchoolofLust\SchoolofLust\www\js\plugins\DhoomLive2DTitleScreen_old.js'] {
errno: -4058,
code: 'ENOENT',
syscall: 'open',
path: 'D:\\Games\\He\\SchoolofLust\\SchoolofLust\\www\\js\\plugins\\DhoomLive2DTitleScreen_old.js'
}

Unfortunately, I can't decrypt the game files. Error above. Is there a file missing from Decrypt Tool? Game version 0.8.1a, node js 19.7.0, win 11 64 bit

Bow to the author for all the work with all this) thank you!

The Butler

May 3, 2017
[Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'D:\Games\He\SchoolofLust\SchoolofLust\www\js\plugins\DhoomLive2DTitleScreen_old.js'] {
errno: -4058,
code: 'ENOENT',
syscall: 'open',
path: 'D:\\Games\\He\\SchoolofLust\\SchoolofLust\\www\\js\\plugins\\DhoomLive2DTitleScreen_old.js'
}

Unfortunately, I can't decrypt the game files. Error above. Is there a file missing from Decrypt Tool? Game version 0.8.1a, node js 19.7.0, win 11 64 bit

Bow to the author for all the work with all this) thank you!
I can't really help with that. And there is nothing missing.
Some people did have that issues before but they didn't gave further feedback if they solved it or not.
I can only repeat what's specified in OP.
Make sure Node.js is installed.
It could also be an issue with the decrypter when decrypting and failing to make a backup (_old).
Try checking if that file (*_old) is there, if yes, remove it.
Also, IPATCH WON'T work on 0.8.1a only on 0.8.0a I will only updated the patch when there is a more sizeable difference other than minor hotfixes patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lans90