Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch

papashwa

Apr 6, 2022
not sure if patch related, but all of a sudden when i go into the hole it's an instant game over. and i wake up in bed with the hole UI still on my screen. what to do?

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
Bug for IPATCH [The Butler- GAME 0.7.3a]

Downloaded the rar and extracted and loaded in my saves and reached the "new content" for natalie and floras slutty outfits but natalies sprite is bugged for me and did not shot her sprite in the scenes for the event start to end and her sprite for me when viewed from contacts relationship page her sprite weirdly bugs and slides down instead of her sprite moving up with camera sway and then back up to regular position like on other characters (Ex. Flora), She Just remains at the bottom of the screen not centered, I didn't tweak the game for anything except the ipatch files when downloading and even tried downloading it clean and not implenting the ipatch FULL files and it still was broken for me.

PS. Double checked a normal version download of the game fresh (DECRYPTED) but no IPATCH installed and there was no issue with her sprite so the problem lies within the IPATCH js or motion files for natalies IPATCH files

Last edited:

ZetaKE

Jul 14, 2023
Hi, I was trying to extract the files but the patch is encrypted itself with a password! I'm not sure what that password is as I couldn't find that here in the post. Any info on that for me?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Bug for IPATCH [The Butler- GAME 0.7.3a]

Downloaded the rar and extracted and loaded in my saves and reached the "new content" for natalie and floras slutty outfits but natalies sprite is bugged for me and did not shot her sprite in the scenes for the event start to end and her sprite for me when viewed from contacts relationship page her sprite weirdly bugs and slides down instead of her sprite moving up with camera sway and then back up to regular position like on other characters (Ex. Flora), She Just remains at the bottom of the screen not centered, I didn't tweak the game for anything except the ipatch files when downloading and even tried downloading it clean and not implenting the ipatch FULL files and it still was broken for me.

PS. Double checked a normal version download of the game fresh (DECRYPTED) but no IPATCH installed and there was no issue with her sprite so the problem lies within the IPATCH js or motion files for natalies IPATCH files
Thanks for pointing that out. I might have forgotten correcting it out in the newest version.

Edit:
Fixed... Quickfix available in OP.
Extract in ...\School of Lust [0.7.3a]\www\data folder, (overwrite when asked)

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Btw if i want to use the IPATCH for only changing the introduction pictures of Flora, Natalie and Nicole as MOTHER, Little Sister and Big Sister As well to refer to them as their proper relationship without applying the whole patch. ¿Possible?

To be specific i don't mind to not see the old MC + Natalie lil sprites and instead i like to know if it's possible to just mod certain things for that custom IPATCH purpose if you catch the drift :D ?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Btw if i want to use the IPATCH for only changing the introduction pictures of Flora, Natalie and Nicole as MOTHER, Little Sister and Big Sister As well to refer to them as their proper relationship without applying the whole patch. ¿Possible?

To be specific i don't mind to not see the old MC + Natalie lil sprites and instead i like to know if it's possible to just mod certain things for that custom IPATCH purpose if you catch the drift :D ?
Yes, that's what LITE patch is supposed to do. It only covers dialogue and Profile images.
By profile I mean when you check girls, there is ie: Flora - Mom
However gofile remove files after 1 week if there was no traffic aka downloads in that period.

I'll (try to) upload an updated version still this week.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
PATCH UPDATED
As said above, patch updated to 0.8.0a, it was way harder than it should have been due to vscode shadow update that change how diff works, which added some QoL to it but at the cost of enormous performance decrease.
Took a while to figure how how to disable the feature....

Changelog:
  • Fixed a few typos, Ayana calling Flora `Mom`, and other similar shit.
  • I haven't looked through all new stuff, probably will do it throughout the week.​

EDIT:
Shit I think I forgot to fix Natalies animation in Phone Profile.... Gotta check and push a hotfix :cry:
EDIT2:
Yeps it's fucked, fixing....
EDIT3:
Full version removed from gofile as well as prepatched game....
I'll upload fixed version when it's ready.

Last edited: