• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
I have not played the last version that came out a few days ago.
In the version 0.3.2 there is no sex yet. I don´t know which scenes did you unlocked but there is the date mod with Emily but nothing special really happens, there is some progress with Ako, if you go to the gym after school, but again still nothing special happens, and as far as I know i think that's it.

M

MantisK

Well, Walkius is already talking about 0.5, and filling gaps with the content that missed 0.4.
I think this may be ahead of where BB was at the present level, still waiting for 0.4 to get here. If not I get it Thursday.

Reactions: SpecularGoodness

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
it does worked for 3.2. Launch DU, then open .win, select formats-pictures, search, highlight images, right click extract.
You're right, this time I tried searching for just pictures, and I got results. Last time, I was searching for everything and it yielded no results for some reason.

Last edited:

Mike_sms

Apr 3, 2017
I don't know what you're talking about. I have dragon_unpacker5.7.1 and use it on data.win (School, Love and Cousins v0.3.2). Everything works.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes