• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
M

MantisK

One minor bump, if you miss a day doing yoga without shirt, or asking, the next time is a start over to convince her. What if it was a little chilly one day? Joking, as every day is sunny and 80 degrees.
As for a Mom visit, that would require Aunt development first. Unless a tragic accident kills her husband, like getting speared by a marlin, I don't see a plausible entry point other than a week long visit. The death of husband could give grief and compassion sex, especially with some wine involved.
I see missed opportunities with massage. Like that other game, he only uses computer in room, usually with cousin there. If she noticed him studying massage, she would be the obvious test subject. Since the lesson start with hands and feet, it gradually progresses, perfect for corruption. Then advancing to the more experienced women. Massage after yoga makes sense for once he gets to that level with Alice. Even Ako in the dance studio has potential. It was hinted she is playing for the other team, which means Alice is her goal (speculation).
As for repeating text, I am very rusty on programming, but I believe an entry line should only occur once, then an "if" statement would change to a sensible new line, or even random lines to break up monotony. It is ok for a few times, but 6 months of one line is tedious (that is for ALL games).

petedragon

May 4, 2017
is there some special way to trigger event with mimi after running 2 times?
after the 2nd run when she sprains her ankle.keep looking for her in the house.talk to her.should do that with all really apart from the mother as nothing seems to be in place for her yet.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
ok, there really needs to be a walkthrough, cuz I feel like im playing a different game than most of you are. Im on like day a million and two and nothing is going on. no dates, no message, not even a simple wank. how the hell does one trigger half the stuff in this game. I mean I got the topless yoga, and the topless kiss... then.... nothing.

also, games like this REALLY need to have a "you have reached the end for this version" marker

Reactions: Daveck

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
with mimi you do yoga when you max out stats from it and do 2 runs on saturday after breakfast you can buy anti inflamatory cream and go to her room at 8-9pm (you need massage at 15 or so to get 100% chance on whole event). than run with her next saturday for little bit more =)

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
I quite like this one so far, I just wish their was more to do (But it's early days yet).

A "Work" option on the weekends would be cool so they're not as empty and earn some money as well

Reactions: Morpheus668

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Game keeps crashing at random while trying to load some random ass textures... Rip

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I mean I got the topless yoga, and the topless kiss... then.... nothing.
If you keep doing topless yoga with Mimi you'll most likely never get to go jogging with her. You need to be on friendly terms with her, do yoga clothed to gain friendship points.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I kinda like this game, I'll play the next update if there is one to be :)

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Does the "Open Door" thing work in this version, or always a "Get Out" reaction? Have Alice at Friend/Attracted status.

Radium

Apr 25, 2017
Save from absolute start with $10k & 50 stats.
Thanks Kasey, but the saved file you provided crashed the latest version of this game. So i am attaching a new saved file.

Game Version: v0.3.2
Saved File with $10k and All stats to 45 (Similar to using Cheat Codes)

Saved File Location
C:\Users\"your username"\AppData\Local\School__Love___Cousins

Instruction: Just replace your existing save or paste this save file in the location provided above.

Enjoy.. :)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Besides the fact that it's an obvious clone of Big Brother it doesn't look too bad, but it seems like there not much you can do, at least in the beginning. Besides peeping on whoever is sleeping or in the bathroom and waiting until you can go to bed there are not many opportuinities or maybe I didn't discover them yet.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Are there any info on how far you get with your roommates, like friend or attracted is the maximum for now?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes