Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Have forwarded on the broken lock feature the dev implemented on the book photo tab, the weird line of code that can cause crashes during 2 sex scenes and @Yoda03 save file. Thanks guys.
Any further genuine errors forward them to me and ill look at them and pass them on if needed please include save files. However if its grey screens or lag please refer to my guide on fixing potato computers

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
The first one it's after to fuck Alice for the first time and the second error, it's when I openned the book and went in "Photos Studio".
First one is covered in the FAQs - although I'm still struggling to get this to crash my game....

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
The patched 0.10 archive is not up (or even made) yet, from what I gathered, yet your torrent is named School, Love & Cousins v0.10.torrent...
Force of habit, or the real deal ? :test3: :evilsmile:
Force of habit... all my archives keep the same name so the numbering keeps them in order. My bad! :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Right all errors found in the code and save passed to dev and a guide on fixing potato computers and what to do if you got conned and brought a mac posted in here. Well im off to alpha test 3 games. Enjoy the game and any further issues tag me. On a final note your all a bunch of perverted cunts and to those wanting an incest patch......your a bunch of sick sick fuckers.............. and so am i guy usually gets it done within 24 hours

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Right all errors found in the code and save passed to dev and a guide on fixing potato computers and what to do if you got conned and brought a mac posted in here. Well im off to alpha test 3 games. Enjoy the game and any further issues tag me. On a final note your all a bunch of perverted cunts and to those wanting an incest patch......your a bunch of sick sick fuckers.............. and so am i guy usually gets it done within 24 hours
Thanks. I was going to pass the save game on to Walkius myself once I saw where it was crashing... but couldn't get it to break down. You saved me doing it!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@Yoda03 Make it habit to look journal for hints. You should start eating with cheerleaders and visit Emily at her house. Normally Emily is the first girl you can fuck. You spare her for last maybe :D

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
At 10:00, at 11:00... on Saturday.
Usually those options don't appear during the day - don't know if that's a new thing in v0.10 - but it still doesn't crash for me. The chance for sex with Alice doesn't occur until 23:00 so ignore all the heart icons and wait until then. That usually works and is the answer given in the FAQ

Reactions: Yoda03

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
you could fuck her without teaching her blowjob? o_O
She made blowjob in the bathroom (first bubble) and for fuck her (the second bubble) : error.
Now, it's ok.
I fucked her at 23:00... but, where is the Sunday ? (Saturday => Monday ?)

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes