Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100389, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)
yaaay error. Send your save file before this crash please.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Another one...

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_phototext:

Variable obj_phototext.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_phototext_Draw_0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_phototext_Draw_0 (line -1)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Another one...

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_phototext:

Variable obj_phototext.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_phototext_Draw_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_phototext_Draw_0 (line -1)
PLEASE, don't just copy down the error text. Tell us what you were doing when the crash happened so we can look into it or give advice if it's something we already know about.... Save files before crashes will also be accepted....

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
@Yoda03 have not ran into a single bug and have completed all content in the game. And those errors can be cause by too little memory, outdated gfx drivers and lack of cpu processing power. I posted a wonderful fix for potato pcs somewhere in here.Edit:If the game engine does not get everything it needs it fails to read files and content. Resulting in things missing or text errors. I have loaded up you save and can confirm your pc is a fucking potato. Also can someone else please check that fecking save for me. I have a feeling he chnaged something in the engine in regards to quality and as a result has destabalised the gane causing it to use way more resources than are actually needed.

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
PLEASE, don't just copy down the error text. Tell us what you were doing when the crash happened so we can look into it or give advice if it's something we already know about.... Save files before crashes will also be accepted....
The first one it's after to fuck Alice for the first time and the second error, it's when I openned the book and went in "Photos Studio".

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@Yoda03 have not ran into a single bug and have completed all content in the game. And those errors can be cause by too little memory, outdated gfx drivers and lack of cpu processing power. I posted a wonderful fix for potato pcs somewhere in here.
potato pc or mac can be the reason. :p

@Angus Bez will you deal with his save file he send?

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
@Yoda03 have not ran into a single bug and have completed all content in the game. And those errors can be cause by too little memory, outdated gfx drivers and lack of cpu processing power. I posted a wonderful fix for potato pcs somewhere in here.Edit:If the game engine does not get everything it needs it fails to read files and content. Resulting in things missing or text errors. I have loaded up you save and can confirm your pc is a fucking potato. Also can someone else please check that fecking save for me. I have a feeling he chnaged something in the engine in regards to quality and as a result has destabalised the gane causing it to use way more resources than are actually needed.
Clearly you haven't tried looking at the photo book tab in the new game before actually triggering the photo sessions event! That will kill your game!

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
potato pc or mac can be the reason. :p

@Angus Bez will you deal with his save file he send?
save file works fine on my end. I did notice an abnormal amount of resources being called upon however. So i think gane engine may have had adjusts for quality and think dev may have messed it up. Causing the game to use a heck of alot more resources than it needs.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
The first one it's after to fuck Alice for the first time and the second error, it's when I openned the book and went in "Photos Studio".
Second one is a bug that happens because you've not triggered the event. Until you've done the twins group route and started the photo sessions DON'T click on that tab!

Reactions: Yoda03

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Clearly you haven't tried looking at the photo book tab in the new game before actually triggering the photo sessions event! That will kill your game!
i never had that. I did have a huge spike in cpu power and ram usage tho when accesing it and minor stuttering/lag. That may be the cause of the crash then. Ill pass it onto the developer. Maybe he fucked something up

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
First one appears to be 09:00 on Saturday - do you mean it crashes later in the evening or at this point?

Reactions: Yoda03

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Just looking at it now
Found the issue. The book has a lock stopping you from using the photos tab. But for some reason the lock is not working. The other one seems to be a weird line of code thats confusing the engine now and agian( and me to be honest) have forwarded it to the dev to get him to fix Edit. I take full responsibilty for this. My bad for not doing my usual bug test/fix before uploading

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
i never had that. I did have a huge spike in cpu power and ram usage tho when accesing it and minor stuttering/lag. That may be the cause of the crash then. Ill pass it onto the developer. Maybe he fucked something up
No, he's got an error in there when it looks at the book tab. I tested it earlier on my own game (although I thought at the time it was down to me using an old save game!) and it's doing the same on this uploaded game too

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes