4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
JAST004_img_base_2.jpg

Overview:
In School Days you take the role of Makoto, a student at Sakakino Academy. Like any young man, you have your eye on the girls around you with thoughts of more than just friendship, and when your classmate Sekai offers to introduce you to that cute girl you see on the train every morning, you can't say no.

Her name is Kotonoha, and she's everything you could ask for in a girlfriend, but when you're about to go on your first date and turn to Sekai to thank her for her matchmaking efforts, she takes her payment in the form of a kiss. Could it be that she has feelings for you too?

Thus one of the most infamous love triangles in anime and eroge history begins, with you guiding Makoto through the perils and pitfalls of romance with Kotonoha, Sekai, and the other heroines of School Days. Will you skillfully maneuver your way to one of the game's more than a dozen happy endings, or will you end up on the road (or boat) to perdition? Experience one of the most memorable tales of the decade in interactive full animation!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title: School Days
Original Title: スクールデイズ
VNDB:
Lenght: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Year: 2005-04-28 (Japanese) - 2012-06-28 (English)
Developer: 0verflow
Publishers: , , , , , ,
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: No
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

System Requirements:

Extra information:

DOWNLOAD
Win (v1.0): - - - -

Others:
Walkthrough, Torrent & Split files

Patches: v1.0 to v1.02
Thanks to Hones for sharing!

6953.jpg 6954.jpg 6955.jpg 6956.jpg 6957.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Turin

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Decent VN but holy hell, one of the worst MC's I've ever had the displeasure of reading. Completely ruined it for me.

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
is this one bug free ?
i tired playing days franchise with buggy unpatched game (shiny "buggy" days)

they still bug fixing it

btw thanks to upload this

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is this one bug free ?
i tired playing days franchise with buggy unpatched game (shiny "buggy" days)

they still bug fixing it

btw thanks to upload this
Read the Extra information.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
School Days is quite an unique VN. Not many of them are fully animated and try to venture beyond the "Choose Your Waifu" formula.
May not be great, but it's unnecessarily bashed imo. Yeah, it has a quite a few cliches, pacing issues and problems with character writing (sometimes they come off as inconsistent). But contrary to the infamy it gets, it's possible to get good endings and play Makoto as a (somewhat) decent person. This is not the anime, it's all on you people.
Regardless, the romance and love triangle aspects were never the aspects that truly interested me. The desconstruction of the Harem genre and Bad Endings are legit the best part of this, but i can understand why people get put off by them and the protagonist in those scenarios.
Also: timed choices suck.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
This VN have the "best" Bad "ending"
You mean the one where MC

Actually this version "HQ" has 1 more bad ending. But I don't know how they counted this as original 9 (12 if counting with extensions) "bad" endings became 4 in HQ. They added 2 Hikari endings though.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes