• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 5, 2018
there was bug in game..
when i try to go on roof but i reach 2nd floor again and agin ,so no roof..
i collect 13 school bandges but still i didn't able to battle with teach.. which requried only 12 school bandges..
also i attach saved file(in .rar) ..so you can furthers verify details

Moonfacedgames

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
there was bug in game..
when i try to go on roof but i reach 2nd floor again and agin ,so no roof..
i collect 13 school bandges but still i didn't able to battle with teach.. which requried only 12 school bandges..
also i attach saved file(in .rar) ..so you can furthers verify details
the roof is currently in development. It will be out in the February update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wonder what f95's standpoint is on monetizing others work. Seems a little bit iffy to try to get money off stolen CGs.
It's a piracy site, their standpoint is who gives a fuck we're all pirates.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
i was up to the part where i have to steal a gem to go to the secret area in the girls bathroom however when I was doing it the game froze and i couldnt do anything so i restarted and there was no continue button ;w;

other than that the plot is pretty good

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone know when the game will be updated, i want to wait for the update before i restart all my progress

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a mod or patch to remove Censorship ?
Sure, but it is a bit of work:

1. Go find the company that originally made the artwork.
2. Ask the developer for uncensored versions of said images.
3. When they ask you why, tell them it's so you can uncensor images on some RPGmaker game you found.
4. Give them the developer's contact info and patreon so they know you arn't just trying to illegally bypass the censors for their own game.

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
Yah I think the dev wanted to take his hiatus, without people saying he left us without a new fight/content, but who knows we will find out in march I guess.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes