• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Seriously why even upload this jank, mate? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
F95 needs some QA control.
Okay, you didn't have to stalk and dislike my postings while liking the negative reviewers cause i reacted negatively to you, damn. I retract my negative reaction. Okay? Please don't make any rash decisions, im actually scared of your vitrial. As someone who sees you and rknight react in humorous ways over the last year to different games, im kind of surprised.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Okay, you didn't have to stalk and dislike my postings while liking the negative reviewers cause i reacted negatively to you, damn. I retract my negative reaction. Okay? Please don't make any rash decisions, im actually scared of your vitrial. As someone who sees you and rknight react in humorous ways over the last year to different games, im kind of surprised.
Huh. I thought we were playing who-can-face-palm-each-other-more game. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
There, removed mine. Won't bully you anymore.
headpat.gif

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BamBlackStar

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Is this the one separated from the 'sakura' part ?
Yes, is the prologue to that game that tells you about the disease of the MC that makes the females around him horny and at the same times it deletes his memories of their sexual actions they do with the other man in the village

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
has the translation been fixed yet so EVERYTHING is actually translated?
All the dialogue is translated, the quest are not but if you read the dialogues it tells you what to do, I tried to translate the quests but they are not in the data folder and translating plugins is not a good idea, it breaks the code. the menu is "item,options,save,exit"

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes