• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 3, 2017
Hahahahah you're so funny cringelord hahahhahah i mean TheBarrelllord hehe yeah man so funny
I don't see the joke here. Catfight usually refers to two woman fighting so I only pointing that out. While the story that game is based on does feature males, they are not the main focus of the story which is why this is a female focus game. Did I somehow hurt you in anyway or are you like this normally? It might be both from the look of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: YakuzaZzz

anon110010101

Nov 10, 2021
It seems like the game is missing a file, MTTB_2, which was when I got defeated by Mina. I tried looking at the one in the Recollection Room but it also didn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm curious about what the missing file looks like.

Oct 26, 2017
It seems like the game is missing a file, MTTB_2, which was when I got defeated by Mina. I tried looking at the one in the Recollection Room but it also didn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm curious about what the missing file looks like.
That file doesn't exist in 0.43e so you'll either need to try this or substitute another file (and rename it as such). Any already encrypted file (using the same key) will work if you kept them encrypted, otherwise any file at all, even a blank file, as long as the filename prefix matches (MTTB_2).

What's weird is I didn't see any reference to it in JSON files. Let me check again.

Edit: Nope, no reference. Are you sure you are using 0.43e?
index.html has a last modified timestamp of 2023-07-24 06:37:27 UTC.

Last edited:

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
I don't see the joke here. Catfight usually refers to two woman fighting so I only pointing that out. While the story that game is based on does feature males, they are not the main focus of the story which is why this is a female focus game. Did I somehow hurt you in anyway or are you like this normally? It might be both from the look of it.
Do you think talking in a sarcastic way all the time makes you sound like you're important i guess you're really a cringelord

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dinglederper

freeko

May 15, 2019
I had an error looking for a file after losing to the girl in the blue/black outfit in hard mode. I believe the file was mttb_5?

As things stand the game is interesting enough to me. Though as I am well aware of the early nature of things, "stuff happens".

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SBCatfight-0.43e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Going into the top right corner of the recollection room and hitting z twice did not unlock all galleries for me, only 6/8.

I then beat Velia hard legit and the last two unlocked.

Heres the save, put into the games /www/save folder

Oct 26, 2017
Correct, DoNyan forgot to set switch #78 on when setting up the event.
Add this line to the JSON params in Map002.json for event ID #9.
JSON:
{"code":121,"indent":0,"parameters":[78,78,0]}
If you don't know how, put this file in ./www/data/, backup the original, exit the game if it is running, overwrite and run.
If you did it correctly and it works as intended, don't forget to remove the backup to keep things clean.

anon110010101

Nov 10, 2021
That file doesn't exist in 0.43e so you'll either need to try this or substitute another file (and rename it as such). Any already encrypted file (using the same key) will work if you kept them encrypted, otherwise any file at all, even a blank file, as long as the filename prefix matches (MTTB_2).

What's weird is I didn't see any reference to it in JSON files. Let me check again.

Edit: Nope, no reference. Are you sure you are using 0.43e?
index.html has a last modified timestamp of 2023-07-24 06:37:27 UTC.
Huh, I somehow downloaded 0.42e, from the GoFile link. And I downloaded it the same day I posted that comment. Thank you for your help!
Edit: Version 0.43e works, I've tried it out via The Recollection Room. Thanks again for the help! I wouldn't have known if you didn't tell me.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2017
Do you think talking in a sarcastic way all the time makes you sound like you're important I guess you're really a cringelord
Why are you assuming that what I saying is sarcastic? Sarcasm doesn't work though text and will never happen. I going to blunt here and say that you have no argument what so ever that you resort to calling people names. This is the last time I going to respond since you made no point and trying to say that I was sarcastic which doesn't work though text. I will never be good at that bc I like being direct. Go cry somewhere and leave me out of it.

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
V0.44E
Download Link:
CL:

I'm so sorry...

I couldn't update "Aika" which was originally scheduled to be updated this month.

I'm working in the order of completing the game with temporary images and then drawing...

I spent all my time just completing the game this month due to the constant bugs, so I didn't have time to draw CG...

But that doesn't mean there's no update at all. I'll show you the part where the work is completed

With a 0.44V

- All CG sound effects have been changed to make it more immersive.

- The battle selection window has been changed to look better.

I will work harder next month so that I won't disappoint you.

Once again, I'm so sorry...

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
This game really fun ,hopefully this sell on steam when finish

by the way has a plan to add male futa or tarp?

busted1984

Apr 28, 2022
V0.44E
Download Link: Google Drive
CL:

I'm so sorry...

I couldn't update "Aika" which was originally scheduled to be updated this month.

I'm working in the order of completing the game with temporary images and then drawing...

I spent all my time just completing the game this month due to the constant bugs, so I didn't have time to draw CG...

But that doesn't mean there's no update at all. I'll show you the part where the work is completed

With a 0.44V

newest update has a bug. when you defeat mina or velia regadless of difficulty it just wont show that defeat sgi. ALl the time that girl where you choose who and how to fight pops up (choose mode leave etc...) sgi wont play

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
V0.45
Download Link:
CL:

!!!!Fixed a fatal bug!! I'm sorry. Please download it again!!!!!!
!!!!致命的なバグを修正しました!! すみません、もう一度ダウンロードしてください!!!!

I'm so sorry...
With a 0.44V

Oct 26, 2017
This game is still having updates? Or something?
It's currently pretty bugged (hopefully this post won't vanish) but DoNyan is working on it. 0.45 should now be more or less stable.
Anyone got save a after fighting Aika?
Do you mean Velia? Aika isn't implemented and Velia's hard mode match doesn't properly increase the win count.
Also, if you either use the 'special tile' or manually change the win count to 3, the teaser character selection shows Aika normally on Hard but it shows her as cleared on Normal. Might be intended if the intention was to showcase both but it will still confuse players. DoNyan also removed the green orbs meant for Aika in the recollection room to highlight that fact, I think.

If someone who currently is subbed to DoNyan sees this, could you please tell them there is no need to deploy the entire thing again when you fix a couple maps? This isn't Apple's iOS (unless the creator really insists on changing the key for files).

This is for people who use 0.44 and don't want to download 1500MB(!) of redundant data all over again. Included all of the JSON files - even maps that were not changed - just in case except System.json (the key was changed again so that would just break your game if you are loading *.rpgm* assets). This will not work with 0.43 - you'll be missing assets added in 0.44.

How to patch 0.44 to 0.45
1) Backup your data folder and saves (a save is included in slot #1 along with global and config)
2) Get the attachment, move it to the root of the executable or project file, then extract and overwrite all files
3) Run the game and make sure it starts.
4) If not obvious enough, if something goes horribly wrong, use the backup from step 1 to overwrite the files back.

Last edited:

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
Anyone got save a after fighting Aika?
Velia rally easy to fight if you "noticed her action" and don't try to "get closer" but you must learn punch skill from shop first

in 2nd stage don't do anything when her use red action

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
What is with the difficulty in this game? The hardcore fights and the second chick are impossible like I'm supposed to level up my character beyond the demo difficult

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes