• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - SB Catfight [v0.82] [DoNyan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

nkhonsaigon

I am really looking forward to the finished product. But just with what I've seen so far, I'm already a huge fan. Excellent work!

Now this is a big suggestion, but if instead of having a climb-the-ladder system, unlocking a new opponent as you defeat the previous one, I think it would be awesome if all 5 opponents were available from the start, and there's a reputation system that acknowledges how many opponents you've lost to, and have the new opponent you face taunt/slut shame you in the dialogue. Kind of similar to NPC interaction in Ouka RPG.

Of course it's a lot of work for not a lot of demand so you're by no mean obliged to pay it any mind. Just thought I'd share an unsolicited idea.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

geestar

Is pretty solid but definitely a WIP. Still worth giving a try but also something to put in the "will be top tier in a year or two" pile. Definitely worth bookmarking for the future and come back to it once its got a lot more content. The development seems to be moving at a very steady pace and is definitely worth supporting.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

hurakan

I like neat graphics, voices that go well with animation, and explicit conversations.
    I'm happy that this game came out after a long time. I like the difference from other games. I'm looking forward to the next update.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Loomer

Great art style and animation plus erotic wrestling/battlefuck combined with GOR is always a win in my book. *chef's kiss*

And that's the bottom line, because the infamous Loomer hath spoketh ya jabronies...;)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Untolddead

Review v0.21e
    You play as a female wrestler with a simple rpgm combat system. Every turn you gain mp which allows you to do special moves. At this moment the special moves are limited. There is a shop to buy moves but there are only two as of this review.

If you knock down or disorient the opponent you have a chance to do an H move or attack. Unfortunately besides a short animation there doesn't seem to be any game play benefit to doing H.

There is currently one battle and it's pretty fun. At this point with the huge heal skill it is almost impossible to lose. Once the girl is defeated the mc rapes her.

This is a good game if you like lesbian and domination. The game play is quick and fun. And best of all there isn't a huge empty city that wastes your time. This game is focused on gameplay and I look forward to seeing more of it!