Collection GIF Video Sayika collection [2022-08-07] [SayikaSP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darry丶ringlg

Apr 1, 2021
Currently, the full version of Pneuma's B video does not exist on fanbox or patreon.
Last month I asked if anyone had a video, but no one answered, or everyone pretended not to know the author posted a new video, even the uploader didn't update the video

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I have pasted the picture and address, and the author has marked that this video will be deleted by the end of February
Probably DM exclusive. Their no way you just post a preview of a certain image. To then not have it not exist on Fanbox or Patreon pages. As well as say the content will be deleted by the end of February. like what the hell is that?

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
I have pasted the picture and address, and the author has marked that this video will be deleted by the end of February
It wouldn't hurt if you just indicate it on your post that time that it would be a limited release.

Would you expecting someone to go there and read the disclaimer once on the site

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
Probably DM exclusive. Their no way you just post a preview of a certain image. To then not have it not exist on Fanbox or Patreon pages. As well as say the content will be deleted by the end of February. like what the hell is that?
Checked on their gumroad and none was there

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Wonder if the upcoming Pneuma C is going to be this?

Been waiting for this pic/vid set to release for months. Wonder why he hasn't released this version yet?

I also wonder why Sayika decided to nerf her boobs for A and B?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Wonder if the upcoming Pneuma C is going to be this?

Been waiting for this pic/vid set to release for months. Wonder why he hasn't released this version yet?

I also wonder why Sayika decided to nerf her boobs for A and B?
Knowing that this was suppose to be Pneuma A. It was probably scape for the one he released. But who know if this point if this is the final set for Pneuma. He did the same thing with Nepgear C.

Reactions: HansukeX
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote