Collection GIF Video Sayika collection [2022-08-07] [SayikaSP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wiwi081321314

Jun 19, 2022
學校des遊ぶ高清圖像版PNG+未統合PSD(FANBOX)

Does anyone have a file of illustrations for this issue? (Forgive my poor English)

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Torrent doesn't work in utorrent 2.2.1 anyone else have this issue? Nevermind I had to download another torrent client just for this lol Qbittorent, not that bad, but Utorrent 2.2.1 is still the best for the last 20+ years, if it isn't broke dont fix it.

Last edited:

mightymoo

Nov 22, 2019
if it isn't broke
It is broke though, some torrents don't work with it due to how outdated that version is, as you've just experienced.
Plus there's a silly bug in that version where if your PC isn't rebooted for a long time, the "added" dates of torrents will start messing up and travel to the future/past.

Add the fact that outdated client = security issues / exploits, you might as well just fully switch to qBittorrent.
I have 2 years ago and haven't looked back. Very similar to uTorrent (it was made as a replacement, after all) and works great.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Why still use outdated version anyway.
I'm using bitcomet since it's free and never have any problem with it.
How can you tell any torrent client is better than other anyway? Tried some of them in the past and can't tell any different, so I just pick one free and update frequently.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote