Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
just search compressed
For some reason there's no way to sort search results by date, or any rhyme or reason for how they're sorted. When I search "compressed", I get eight pages of results from across every version. Eventually it led me to your post, and you saying which of the 272 pages it was on did help, but hoo boy, "just searching" is not a good way to find it.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
For some reason there's no way to sort search results by date, or any rhyme or reason for how they're sorted. When I search "compressed", I get eight pages of results from across every version. Eventually it led me to your post, and you saying which of the 272 pages it was on did help, but hoo boy, "just searching" is not a good way to find it.
Set your preferences right in the profile preferences
Preferences-Setting.png

Reactions: Ghostly

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is in preferences.

also compressed win brings better results since compressed is very often posted term.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Set your preferences right in the profile preferences
View attachment 3606109
Oh, weird that they would put that there and not in the actual search screen. But then what the fuck IS the "default search order"? It's neither "most recent" nor "relevance", so what could possibly cause it to decide that a post from 2018 should be followed by one from 2022 and then one from yesterday before going back to 2021?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh, weird that they would put that there and not in the actual search screen. But then what the fuck IS the "default search order"? It's neither "most recent" nor "relevance", so what could possibly cause it to decide that a post from 2018 should be followed by one from 2022 and then one from yesterday before going back to 2021?
that you need ask from staff or most likely from site admin.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bit of an assumption there. :)
not rly, could say that on most pages have 1+ post on asking compressed version while compressed win brings less results (some are update requests and some are thank you replies).

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
not rly, could say that on most pages have 1+ post on asking compressed version while compressed win brings less results (some are update requests and some are thank you replies).
I think I may still own an XP install disc somewhere. I have no machines with windows installed though. So how would those hits be "better"? :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think I may still own an XP install disc somewhere. I have no machines with windows installed though. So how would those hits be "better"? :)
pretty sure that this and many other renpy games don't run on xp. i have xp on virtual machine.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
BUG

script13.rpy
Python:
    if allison_good_nosex == False:
        jump v16_allison_sex_1
    elif allison_good_nosex == True:
        jump v16_allison_sex_2
These are backward. With the way it is, Allison will refer to the both of you having sex in the other world when you took Haruka. Or ask about Amber if you took Allison to the other world and had sex with her there.

Swapping the True/False will get the correct dialog.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
started really playing this game. The redhead that is trying to get with the MC havent seen her in awhile. What is the chance that she is the leader of the group trying to take over. Just asking

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Is there an actual gay character in the game or is it just a "trap"
Matters on the classification they are using it as. Sister is a lesbian so is that the gay they are talking about or the futa he sleeps with. So you can say yes its just who and in what way they are using the term gay.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes