Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
The game is enjoyable, but some of the conversations just drag on too long. If the user views the events first hand, then we don't need to MC to describe the same exact events in detail to other characters. It's reliving the same scene over again.

Jan 28, 2019
It is always frustrating when I write a review mentioning what is, to me, a big problem with the game (in the review, i brought up how some choices do not matter and break where you were going with your playthru), a year and a half later, a new person likes my review.

That tells me that, between september of 2022, and now, the issue has not been addressed and people are still coming across it.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
The game is enjoyable, but some of the conversations just drag on too long. If the user views the events first hand, then we don't need to MC to describe the same exact events in detail to other characters. It's reliving the same scene over again.
I would love an option in the beginning long/short story line. Where the short version would be enough to enjoy the story and get all the clues (so when you need to select a direction/path/answer.

If I go through it a first time, I often don't mind the story, but if because of different path, or because of update, I need to reply the whole game, a short version of the story would be very interesting.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes