• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Onhold Saving the Altar Boi [Demo 6] [Ale_Hibiki]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

amandaoneill

Mar 10, 2018
word of god. from the maker himself:
"Slowed down due to exams, the last one is friday, and I am also planning to finally post a rather barebone version for my patreons, been trying to gather as much of the actual events as possible, so that I only need to draw the scenes for them in future events"

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
Another problem came up,after you deliver the plates and talk with minato,you cant enter the rooms of the first floor(bedroom and the priests room)
i'm stuck t the same point, i don't know what to do, i talked with everyone i could and touched everything it was possible. i'm probably missing something obvious but i can't see it

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
i'm stuck t the same point, i don't know what to do, i talked with everyone i could and touched everything it was possible. i'm probably missing something obvious but i can't see it
to be precise i just realized that the plate are still on my inventory, and at this point i think this is the reason why i can't proceed, but tbh i don't know how to clean them

Card1997

Feb 2, 2022
This game has gone down hill bad. It use to not soft lock you constantly and the saves use to work. Now new features get added and you cant even reach the end of the old ones cause the game wont let you do what you need to do.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
This game has gone down hill bad. It use to not soft lock you constantly and the saves use to work. Now new features get added and you cant even reach the end of the old ones cause the game wont let you do what you need to do.
Agreed,the same problem remains,after you deliver the plates ,you cant do anything at all.
Same old bug from the previous version.

Reactions: Lauri14 and nomojoe

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
Agreed,the same problem remains,after you deliver the plates ,you cant do anything at all.
Same old bug from the previous version.
I think I found the reason: before going to the garden you MUST go to the kitchen and trigger the first scene with the chef, bc If you don't do that when you deliver the plates it don't trigger the second one but the first one and don't remove the plates from the inventory; it is quite a problem bc the damn plate apparently work as a trigger for unlocking the rest of the demo.

Reactions: iconoclast9800

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
Dev should just switch to renpy the bugs are getting disasterous
I appreciate the honesty, and yes, my inexperience with MV is definitely causing issues with the game

I might take some time to look into the Ren'py tool, as Saving the Altar Boi, can very much be implemented into Ren'py games, as I have noticed on the site.

As it stands, I will try and fix up the error once more, and if it continues, fully rewriting it.

nomojoe

Jun 26, 2019
I seem to be having a problem in the dungeon where if I lose the stealth scene, go through all the sex stuff, escape the room, and go to the 2nd door where the thugs are again, I seem to be locked where he goes behind the boxes but any dialogue that might be there doesn't trigger.

Reactions: Bulbanych

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
I seem to be having a problem in the dungeon where if I lose the stealth scene, go through all the sex stuff, escape the room, and go to the 2nd door where the thugs are again, I seem to be locked where he goes behind the boxes but any dialogue that might be there doesn't trigger.
Sorry to hear about the issue you are encountering, noted this event down and will look into clearing up anything that might be causing the event to lock

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
is the demo supossed to end at the point where you talk with yuuki about the pervy cloth? I'm only asking cus i never saw the final preview image when playing

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes