• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Onhold - Saving the Altar Boi [Demo 6] [Ale_Hibiki]

1. 5.00 star(s)

nCNoon

This game is great. The art is really good and the design of the boys are wonderful they are sexy as hell and I can't wait to see them get used and abused even more. The writing is pretty damn good and I was engaged with what was going on in the story even when I was a little preoccupied with with the "art". I'm very excited to see this get more updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

skidiki_pap_pap

This is a very excellent game for me. Good games that are focused on traps are quite scarce so this is a good genre to make games in. The artwork could use a bit more polishing but still good. I like where the writing is heading though, very very noice. I hope that you will be able to complete this game. Good luck dev.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

derpyderp123

Right now, this game is in it's infancy. However, from what I've seen, I have high hopes. The femboys so far, are EXTRA thicc. The way God intended. The MC has a great design. My only real complaint is that I wish the femboys were drawn with more pronounced lips. Ya know, for kissing...and other things...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

AienDark

Good start, hope it will grow. heh you need to write more than 200 words so the rating is gonna work -.- Well allright, so it is good start, main character is distinictivly designed, there are clear porential in