Save edit online site is dead!:(

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sweet now I can remove that ultra surf crap that keeps popping up crap every time you click on something.

Aug 5, 2017
Is he seriously still pulling in $2200/month for this on patreon? Jesus, give me an extra 2grand a month and I'll write a save editor. I'll even keep it online and open-source it.

evilash12

Mar 20, 2019
forgive me for being a dirty noob. this save editor has been working great.. but the last time i used it, when the download link on the bottom left of my chrome page finished, i clicked on it and accidentally hit the button that essentially changes what opens the file... *.save i tried notepad and that didnt work at all.. i tried the game that the file was saved under but then it changed all the other file types of the same extension name in other games.. and it didnt work.. what do i do? again forgive me for being dumb.. i appreciate any help.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Looks like it is death again, get the same message about DNS not available today suddenly and neither of the https addresses mentioned above gives a different result.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@DA22

Could be a browser issue or something as using it shows the site is up and reachable.

This link posted above does work as I just clicked it!

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@DA22

Could be a browser issue or something as using it shows the site is up and reachable.

This link posted above does work as I just clicked it!
Thanks for your reaction, I can reach it again as well now with that address, tried the isitdown and look at outcome:
Website Name:
URL Checked:
354.86 ms.Response Time:
11 hours 1 min agoLast Down:
UP
Saveeditonline.com is UP and reachable by us.

Seems some thing was wrong when I made post but it is corrected now:)

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Seems to be down, 1/14/2020 11:07 pm GMT. Any thoughts if its down for good or is this just a update or something like that? NM its up

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
Not Found

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

getting the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
so im not sure what happened but now my files wont download at all. they try to download but go into a forever loading bug that makes the website think its going to work but doesnt and opens up a new tab for the download and then after and it keeps on trying to do this same step over and over again and i have to turn off chrome and reopen it for the bug to stop .001 second closes the new download tab. anyone know a fix?

Last edited: