Save edit online site is dead!:(

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not for me every browser I have tried shows that the site is gone. If I try to use a proxy is shows a 403 Forbidden error.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I use chrome then tried internet eek and then firelag and all of them show the same dead page.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
At the top it has search.service provider.net I'm guessing maybe it's something maybe with the service provider maybe. But I have never had a problem using the site before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It's working for me with normal Chrome. May be you got an unwanted ads?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Tried utlrasurf and it came back with *The requested URL could not be tetrived, please double chcck your spelling and try again.* How legit is ultrasurf with those spelling errors when it can't find anything make me kind of wonder if it's not one of those shoddy type things as a professional type addon you would expect that it would be prefect and not have spelling errors like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smartboy225

Sep 8, 2017
its very tiny software like other vpn and i'm using it right now. they just release its latest update v1802 try using it from site ultrasurf.us not chrome app.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Stop saying to try, it's useless. The DNS of the hosting service they use are deaddying, they all return in error. That's why it don't works. Changing browser, using VPN or anything you can think about will change nothing to this.

And if it works for you, it's just because the IP address are still in some cache, whatever it's the one of your browser, your OS or your ISP.

Reactions: Visya