• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sassy Girl [v0.4.15] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 388mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
My review is up!

Oh yeah, I had a couple thoughts about it:

Well, they do say hurt people hurt people. It would be just as dark if his trauma would be passed down like that. Talk about generational trauma...
Okay, so I'll do a 0.4.15 update because it helps understand what the heck goes on with this game.

- Past choices will have a big impact on this important scene.
- Relationship values are no longer changing. It's not a mistake, it's intentional.
- Relationships with the girls are now defined
- the story is approaching its conclusion
Initially I hadn't read this before playing and finishing - but it makes sense the story is approaching it's conclusion.
If relationships are no longer changing, we will now see what the choices mean in terms of story.

Dorothy - of all people - has the knowledge to confront you about what happened earlier in the game. I am now comfortable saying that while the developer cares about this game a great deal - there is an issue with story writing aside of the grammatical errors that can't really get fixed. Consistency wasn't the biggest strength of this game, but it seems most of it has been thrown out of the window a few updates ago. I have no idea why, but it feels like the developer either got bored or didn't get the response that was aimed for and changed things up. Honestly I'm not a fan, but I will see this out to the end. Which the developer says is happening soon.

Jan 23, 2018
The dev is definitely overcooked with this shit bruh, every character in this game is literally have a mental illness like wtf is going on :WaitWhat:

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
I'm pretty sure Janine was faking being hypnotized. Right before she passes out she calls the MC by his name instead of 'my lord' which is what she was calling him after he 'hypnotized' her. It was more roleplay than rape. I think the rape tag is only there because of the scene with Josephine but even that is more blackmail than straight up rape. I mean, technically, blackmailing someone into having sex of you is a form of rape but they are separate tags for a reason.
She also revealed that she was faking it when you say something she doesn't like. lol

Elyñar

Mar 21, 2021
I am usually against remakes mid-development. But this game for me either does it by removing all the mental illness crap or it's dead. With knowledge they can be used, but this game develops it horribly.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
whoa... the unholy trifecta of bad story, bad writing and bad translations... damn!

gotta admit tho, I'm morbidly curious to see how badly it'll end :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AMRFTY
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes