• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game is that car wreck you see when driving home from work.

You know it's gonna be a gruesome sight but you can't take your eyes off it. You just have to slow down and keep watching.

The game is the wreck and the writing is the mangled body but I keep playing it. It's like a morbid fascination at this point.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
After a point you have to wonder if the plot gets needlessly convoluted and ambiguous just to avoid Patreon daddy....
How hard is it to create another patreon page with less strict rules?
Like, yeah? don't for the love of god set it up in china, maybe somewhere more free?
Like how hard can it be to make a better youtube? Do stuff without commercials, have a capital, and market it. Yeah? Lots and lots of companies could do this? Then add commercials yeah, but instead of monopol it would be oligopoly. Also if that succeeds they will take around 40% of youtube earnings. and maybe more with time.
How hard can it be to do a gacha game with fair pity and consumer friendly? Most gacha games spit on their consumers? I like gacha games. Far more than triple A games, I get what I am paying for.

AAh, anyway.. I sailed away a little.. How hard can it be to replace patreon? bloody easy?? Any bank could do it in a heart beat?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pif paf

Meryhaa2

Jan 19, 2020
Spoiler alert : " Mommy is the hottest of them all! And that bitch sister should be gangbanged by the same fat black cocks she paid to rape the MC "

Reactions: Pif paf

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
This game is that car wreck you see when driving home from work.

You know it's gonna be a gruesome sight but you can't take your eyes off it. You just have to slow down and keep watching.

The game is the wreck and the writing is the mangled body but I keep playing it. It's like a morbid fascination at this point.
nope, I really hate other drivers that do this, I'm getting extremely anxious and ready to react asap if/when some of those voyeuristic shmucks do something stupid and dangerous

Reactions: adame

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
How hard is it to create another patreon page with less strict rules?
Like, yeah? don't for the love of god set it up in china, maybe somewhere more free?
Like how hard can it be to make a better youtube? Do stuff without commercials, have a capital, and market it. Yeah? Lots and lots of companies could do this? Then add commercials yeah, but instead of monopol it would be oligopoly. Also if that succeeds they will take around 40% of youtube earnings. and maybe more with time.
How hard can it be to do a gacha game with fair pity and consumer friendly? Most gacha games spit on their consumers? I like gacha games. Far more than triple A games, I get what I am paying for.

AAh, anyway.. I sailed away a little.. How hard can it be to replace patreon? bloody easy?? Any bank could do it in a heart beat?
you have so against mainstream trends requests, like looking in the looking glass for me

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes