NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Shit wtf is wrong with the story progression??? The game starts off pretty promising with an interesting setup and hilarious dialogues, but the story keeps getting more and more absurd to the point that even my willing suspension of disbelief doesn't work anymore!!!
But, what a surprise, she turns out to be your mother. What a twist! Seriously, the game's potential just got really fucked up.
I totally agree. The moment it is revealed that the boss is in fact your mother the story becomes more and more nonsensical and the so-called schizo path really makes you wonder WTF the dev's smoking.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi koga, first of all thank you for the mod.

I wanted to ask you something, I'm using your mod obviously. And I've just started the game, I'm pretty much at the moment where I meet Adele. To her first question, I chose the answer that is marked +1, but no matter what you do, the point is not awarded. I also tried to choose the other question, but neither question makes the point. So I was wondering... is this a bug in the game? Or have you accidentally inserted an extra point where it is not given? I ask so in case, if it was a mistake in case you can correct it. Obviously if it's a bug in the game, I don't know if you can do anything about it. However I felt I wanted to warn you.

Too bad we can't use the save editor to. Try to make up for the lost point. The site say the game has protections that prevent modification... Anyway, thanks again for the mod.
I use the 0x52_URM tool along with the mod, as it allows me to see what's behind story choices (points). It can also be to used to search and edit, without triggering Ren'Py's save file security feature. The tool works in realtime...as the title is open and running.

ALT m brings up the tools search function while in play.
(Place the tool into your game folder...the same way walk through mods are installed.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regards.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I use the 0x52_URM tool along with the mod, as it allows me to see what's behind story choices (points). It can also be to used to search and edit, without triggering Ren'Py's save file security feature. The tool works in realtime...as the title is open and running.

ALT m brings up the tools search function while in play.
(Place the tool into your game folder...the same way walk through mods are installed.)
Regards.
Yeah thats the choice i say. Strangely it didn't give me the point when I selected it. I waited until the end of the conversation. Out of 4 choices, only 3/4 points received. For this reason I thought that either there is an error in the latest updates, or the point has been removed by the author for I don't know what reason. Or the mod involuntarily does not give the point. Even though I initially thought it was just a transcription error in the walkthrough.

If I'm not mistaken I had already downloaded a similar program 0x52_URM. But I'll still download the version you posted. And in case I'll see how it works.

Thank you

Reactions: MrBenny

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi koga, first of all thank you for the mod.

I wanted to ask you something, I'm using your mod obviously. And I've just started the game, I'm pretty much at the moment where I meet Adele. To her first question, I chose the answer that is marked +1, but no matter what you do, the point is not awarded. I also tried to choose the other question, but neither question makes the point. So I was wondering... is this a bug in the game? Or have you accidentally inserted an extra point where it is not given? I ask so in case, if it was a mistake in case you can correct it. Obviously if it's a bug in the game, I don't know if you can do anything about it. However I felt I wanted to warn you.

Too bad we can't use the save editor to. Try to make up for the lost point. The site say the game has protections that prevent modification... Anyway, thanks again for the mod.
Hi. I checked that, and that's a little mistake in my Mod. You actually get one Miriam point there, not Adele. At least it's still the best choice at that point. To my defence it seems that has changed in a later game version to Miriam points. Anyway, I fix that with the next Mod version.

Last edited:

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Great update (especially the whole dinner scene dialogue on fashion models/actresses) :love: but I was hoping for a different outcome during the dinner scene (would be good if a blackmail route could be backwards-implemented down the road or subsequent visit to Producer's apartment)

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
Made a Mod with choice recommendations ("walkthrough"), unlocked gallery + some more game settings

==================================================
April 8, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.4.13

Info: some choices are not clear so far for me, (e.g. the "shizophrenia route" )
I marked them in the wt hints. Maybe following that route is the better choice

Download Mod v0.4.13 (~5MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4.13 (~360MB)
Pixeldrain -

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2841205 View attachment 2841206 View attachment 2841207
Getting a virus warning downloading, anyone else?

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
No problems here, must be something on your side (e.g. Windows defender is quite known for false positives on Renpy games)
This is the 1st warning I've gotten, never had issues before. Just making sure you know, thanks

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Not gonna lie, I kind of like the fact this took a turn into bizarro land. Not to mention some of it is funny af... Go nuts dev! :LOL:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
If you are in her path, she says he is your son. If you are not, she says the child is from her ex-boyfriend before she met you.
And this is what the dev said about harem:
"I confirm the Harem tag, but not the NTR tag."
I'm on Janine's path but she said it was her ex-boyfriends? I have 17 points for her.

Sep 4, 2018
Damn shame about the thing with Janine during my play through I was thinking she was the better one of them all in way and tried to get her as a LI also. But this baby thing I see now with her has me thinking otherwise to go for her or not due to the whole baby thing of it could be the Mc's or not situation.

louisamay

Jan 2, 2021
Made a Mod with choice recommendations ("walkthrough"), unlocked gallery + some more game settings

April 8, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.4.13

Info: some choices are not clear so far for me, (e.g. the "shizophrenia route" )
I marked them in the wt hints. Maybe following that route is the better choice

Download Mod v0.4.13 (~5MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4.13 (~360MB)
Pixeldrain -

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2841205 View attachment 2841206 View attachment 2841207
Thou rockest, thou!

Jul 14, 2017
When the mother said her baby died, she must be talking about her baby with her current husband. The schizo path is soo stupid. Right now the dev is just tossing curve balls for the sake of tossing out curve balls. Every character braking down mentally makes no sense.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
When the mother said her baby died, she must be talking about her baby with her current husband. The schizo path is soo stupid. Right now the dev is just tossing curve balls for the sake of tossing out curve balls. Every character braking down mentally makes no sense.
lol it's best not to make sense out of anything in this game and just get a good laugh at how crazy and bad this game is, after a interesting start.

Reactions: Tuor_of_Gondolin
Nov 9, 2022
I just got to the big twist. Wow. Good job, Dev. I didn't see that coming. Not the part before the reveal (I figured it would take longer) nor the part after with Josephine. That was pretty depraved. I approve. :p Keep up the good work.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Damn shame about the thing with Janine during my play through I was thinking she was the better one of them all in way and tried to get her as a LI also. But this baby thing I see now with her has me thinking otherwise to go for her or not due to the whole baby thing of it could be the Mc's or not situation.
Same. Before the whole baby scenario she was my favorite LI, but the fact that she would be pregnant whether you're on her path or not (along with the whole crazy talk with her during this update) really messes up my head because players are bound to be suspicious: Is the child really MC's, or in fact her ex's but she chooses to lie?

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes