• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The LI is pregnant anyway (from an intercourse that happened before the beginning of the story). However you can un-LI her upon learning that.
If you are in her path, she says he is your son. If you are not, she says the child is from her ex-boyfriend before she met you.
And this is what the dev said about harem:
"I confirm the Harem tag, but not the NTR tag."
This is a bit confusing first qoute said she was pregnant before the beginning of the story, but then the second person said that if you choose her path the child is yours? How does that work? How is it your child if she is pregnant before you meet her?

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
That is fuck up. Is Dev trying to create two canon paths which one is in LI path and other isn't? So one of the LI being pregnant is unavoidable whether you are on her path or not, that means her pregnancy is necessary for the plot. I hope it is the situation of two separated reality like the MC mental condition, otherwise she is done for good.
This is a bit confusing first qoute said she was pregnant before the beginning of the story, but then the second person said that if you choose her path the child is yours? How does that work? How is it your child if she is pregnant before you meet her?
I think he does it to avoid having to render the scenes twice.
I was just saying what the game says, not my opinion.
It's clear to me that the child is not the mc's, no matter what the game says. If she is pregnant from before she met the mc, she has to be pregnant all the time. And if in both paths she is with the same belly is because she is pregnant the same time in both.
I stopped taking the game seriously a long time ago, in fact it has made me laugh when in my main game, which I'm not with her, and I don't get along with her, she comes to tell me to take care of her and the baby.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
which I'm not with her, and I don't get along with her, she comes to tell me to take care of her and the baby.
giphy (3).gif

Sounds like an unaccounted for choice. With just a bit of dialogue this could be fixed. "Did you cum inside?" Yes? It's yours. No? well she went and banged some bloke after you left and it's not your problem anymore...Unless you want to shoulder that burden.

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I keep seeing the wrong name for speaking. Some poor grammar, too. Otherwise, too much unnecessary talking slows the story down.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
i read somewhere that this game has sandbox?
true or false?

also another question.
incest is between who? mc-mom or mc-sister? or both?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Confusing... since there is the possibility that even MC is crazy, we don't even know what's true or not... lol

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i am playing as non-schizo mc here. but i have a hard time following this awful english. the dev really needs to find a better translator. as for the girls, the only one i don't have mc fucking is the mom. up until i found out she was his mom, i was all in on her though. best looking woman in the game by far. i hate when devs do that. making the mom so hot, it's hard to resist. must..be..strong..

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
i am playing as non-schizo mc here. but i have a hard time following this awful english. the dev really needs to find a better translator. as for the girls, the only one i don't have mc fucking is the mom. up until i found out she was his mom, i was all in on her though. best looking woman in the game by far. i hate when devs do that. making the mom so hot, it's hard to resist. must..be..strong..
kind of how I was playing just with a few difference for me. I avoided the mom didn't like how she looked + her breast were a turn off to me, then how crazy she was just another reason to avoid her. I was only playing the path of the camgirl cause felt bad enough and she seemed interesting. Then I like the old college friend. However when I found out how the mother reacts if the mc rapes the sister, ( this option was bugged when I played). I said fuck it lets just make the MC go full crazy too since the mother and sisters reaction after the rape was so far out there I had to see how much worst then game gets. As I cant take the game seriously anymore after their reaction at this point it's just to get a good laugh.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Perhaps I shouldn't say this, but I've already started thinking about a new story. Most likely, it will involve vampires, cyberpunk, mutants, horror, and lesbians. The tone of the story will be dramatic but with a good dose of comedy. There will be a female protagonist who will make you both cry and laugh (or at least that's what I'll try to do). The sex scenes will involve both men and women, but the love interests will only be with women. Of course, everything will be skippable and optional. I really enjoyed the experience with Darkness Revenge, especially Jill's part. I regret not having developed that story further. I particularly like horror and science fiction because Daz3d offers excellent assets. The environments in Sassy Girl bored me a bit. I know that the choice of a feminine protagonist will turn off many of you, and some may decide to abandon me... and that saddens me. On the other hand, I do the work I do out of passion, for the pleasure of creating something. And right now, I feel like creating lesbians. Thank you.

A female protag and only female LI's? Seems risky considering you've somewhat established a fanbase already, but.... good luck I guess.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

230 New Images
  • 8 New Animations
  • 7200 words
  • 4 new scenes
  • Bug fix
MC will have to discuss with Janine about her new "physical condition". Karen will meet the film producer who blackmailed her years ago. Miriam... well... Miriam is always Miriam.

There are about fifteen scenes left until the conclusion of Sassy Girl. So, it will take about 4 or 5 updates. Sassy Girl will therefore conclude this summer.

Perhaps I shouldn't say this, but I've already started thinking about a new story. Most likely, it will involve vampires, cyberpunk, mutants, horror, and lesbians. The tone of the story will be dramatic but with a good dose of comedy. There will be a female protagonist who will make you both cry and laugh (or at least that's what I'll try to do). The sex scenes will involve both men and women, but the love interests will only be with women. Of course, everything will be skippable and optional. I really enjoyed the experience with Darkness Revenge, especially Jill's part. I regret not having developed that story further. I particularly like horror and science fiction because Daz3d offers excellent assets. The environments in Sassy Girl bored me a bit. I know that the choice of a feminine protagonist will turn off many of you, and some may decide to abandon me... and that saddens me. On the other hand, I do the work I do out of passion, for the pleasure of creating something. And right now, I feel like creating lesbians. Thank you.

...Could have made lesbians with a male protag too, yah know. Just put the MC between em :WeSmart:
Not that fem protag is bad, but just sayin. I pray this one will be sane and have more than 50 IQ. Unlike some of the FMC games already out there.

Reactions: Pman_Weh

minatodr1

Jul 20, 2019
You finally find a good job, and luckily, you're going to live with your boss.(she doesn't like maids, but she enjoys company.) Eventually, you manage to win over your boss, and you'll be in charge. But, what a surprise, she turns out to be your mother. What a twist! Seriously, the game's potential just got really fucked up.

• Haha
Reactions: Dessolos

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Mom is fucking insane lmao
Mom not the only one going mad. dev must be mad too. Because he trashed a good game by ruining the story. It had great potential, it had a storyline that could last for a few more years, but he got bored and started to bullshit. It's a shame, I really liked the art and most of the characters. Even the fact that the mother had bipolar disorder created a lot of story possibilities. Also, the Karen model and character was perfect, but now even she's gone mad.

Reactions: Anderlim

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
What the fuck happened with this update. Game went from interesting to bat shit crazy.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Made a Mod with choice recommendations ("walkthrough"), unlocked gallery + some more game settings

==================================================
April 8, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.4.13

Info: some choices are not clear so far for me, (e.g. the "shizophrenia route" )
I marked them in the wt hints. Maybe following that route is the better choice

==================================================

Download Mod v0.4.13 (~5MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4.13 (~360MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2841205 View attachment 2841206 View attachment 2841207
Hi koga, first of all thank you for the mod.

I wanted to ask you something, I'm using your mod obviously. And I've just started the game, I'm pretty much at the moment where I meet Adele. To her first question, I chose the answer that is marked +1, but no matter what you do, the point is not awarded. I also tried to choose the other question, but neither question makes the point. So I was wondering... is this a bug in the game? Or have you accidentally inserted an extra point where it is not given? I ask so in case, if it was a mistake in case you can correct it. Obviously if it's a bug in the game, I don't know if you can do anything about it. However I felt I wanted to warn you.

Too bad we can't use the save editor to. Try to make up for the lost point. The site say the game has protections that prevent modification... Anyway, thanks again for the mod.

Reactions: Vvcvv12
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes