Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe this was mentioned before but is there any way to avoid raping the sister?
Yeah there is a clear choice of doing it or not doing it from what I can recall. It used to be bugged where if you went with the choice not to rape her you still did or at least the end scene assumed you did.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021

230 New Images
  • 8 New Animations
  • 7200 words
  • 4 new scenes
  • Bug fix
MC will have to discuss with Janine about her new "physical condition". Karen will meet the film producer who blackmailed her years ago. Miriam... well... Miriam is always Miriam.

There are about fifteen scenes left until the conclusion of Sassy Girl. So, it will take about 4 or 5 updates. Sassy Girl will therefore conclude this summer.

Perhaps I shouldn't say this, but I've already started thinking about a new story. Most likely, it will involve vampires, cyberpunk, mutants, horror, and lesbians. The tone of the story will be dramatic but with a good dose of comedy. There will be a female protagonist who will make you both cry and laugh (or at least that's what I'll try to do). The sex scenes will involve both men and women, but the love interests will only be with women. Of course, everything will be skippable and optional. I really enjoyed the experience with Darkness Revenge, especially Jill's part. I regret not having developed that story further. I particularly like horror and science fiction because Daz3d offers excellent assets. The environments in Sassy Girl bored me a bit. I know that the choice of a feminine protagonist will turn off many of you, and some may decide to abandon me... and that saddens me. On the other hand, I do the work I do out of passion, for the pleasure of creating something. And right now, I feel like creating lesbians. Thank you.

@ HematiteDev
Stick to your ideas. I trust your inspiration and creativity.
Don't underestimate yourself. In today's homogenization and commercialization, your great work impresses me greatly.
SassyGirl is the game I am most concerned about and looking forward to now.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

0.4.13.jpg
  • 230 New Images
  • 8 New Animations
  • 7200 words
  • 4 new scenes
  • Bug fix
MC will have to discuss with Janine about her new "physical condition". Karen will meet the film producer who blackmailed her years ago. Miriam... well... Miriam is always Miriam.
There are about fifteen scenes left until the conclusion of Sassy Girl. So, it will take about 4 or 5 updates. Sassy Girl will therefore conclude this summer.
Perhaps I shouldn't say this, but I've already started thinking about a new story. Most likely, it will involve vampires, cyberpunk, mutants, horror, and lesbians. The tone of the story will be dramatic but with a good dose of comedy. There will be a female protagonist who will make you both cry and laugh (or at least that's what I'll try to do). The sex scenes will involve both men and women, but the love interests will only be with women. Of course, everything will be skippable and optional. I really enjoyed the experience with Darkness Revenge, especially Jill's part. I regret not having developed that story further. I particularly like horror and science fiction because Daz3d offers excellent assets. The environments in Sassy Girl bored me a bit. I know that the choice of a feminine protagonist will turn off many of you, and some may decide to abandon me... and that saddens me. On the other hand, I do the work I do out of passion, for the pleasure of creating something. And right now, I feel like creating lesbians. Thank you.

Win=
Mac=
Web Html=
KoGa3

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SassyGirl-0.4.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sassy Girl [v0.4.13] [Hematite]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I confirm the Harem tag, but not the NTR tag.
Hmm...It's great to read this statement, but I've noticed there is no harem tag posted that reflects this excellent path choice. (As well there is no harem tag at the top portion of the main project post...where most titles place tags that confirm future confirmed content.)

Will your project actually have a harem path, or has that changed since your October 2023 post?

And I would also like to suggest adding more information in you gene section, like many of the other popular titles end up doing. This method can be used to answer many questions that new fans will have (generate interest), as well it will aid the developer from having to continually answer many of the same questions in the forms. (A huge time saver for the dev... And a potential shit storm preventer, where misinformation can be created because posters (trolls) misinform how content will be handled. This can affect a titles popularity with in the AVN community (reduces a title's potential fan base size). )

Posting an example of a decent gene section from a very popular harem project. There are other methods using the Developer's Notes section as well.

Regards.

Last edited:

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
Hmm...It's great to read this statement, but I've noticed there is no harem tag posted that reflects this excellent path choice. (As well there is no harem tag at the top portion of the main project post...where most titles place tags that confirm future confirmed content.)

Will your project actually have a harem path, or has that changed since your October 2023 post?

And I would also like to suggest adding more information in you gene section, like many of the other popular titles end up doing. This method can be used to answer many questions that new fans will have (generate interest), as well it will aid the developer from having to continually answer many of the same questions in the forms (a time saver...and a potential shit storm ender, where misinformation can be created because posters (trolls) guessing content and how it will be handled).

Posting an example of a decent gene section from a very popular harem project. There are other methods using the Developer's Notes section as well.

Regards.
There is "no" ntr just a LI pregnant by another man , but it is avoidable -_- . Your child/ another man's child ... "What a great idea " ...:rolleyes:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
this new update is the last for me. not only is the engrish horrible and annoying..but now the mc goes full on rapist of his sister? sure, she's a mega bitch, but all he has to do is inform the police of what he heard, and have them provide some protection. tell his mother what sis is planning. but raping the bitch? god awful shit. as well as the mother trying to fuck him knowing that he's her son..god awful shit. i'm so done with this crap.
You realize it’s optional right, cause I didn’t have him rape the sister, just ignored her cause she’s annoying

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
There is "no" ntr just a LI pregnant by another man , but it is avoidable -_- . Your child/ another man's child ... "What a great idea " ...:rolleyes:
New to this game so I want to know is that LI being pregnant by another man really avoidable or is it just that the dev is saying that the love interest herself is avoidable? Also was there any confirmation of a harem route?

trutru

Mar 29, 2020
New to this game so I want to know is that LI being pregnant by another man really avoidable or is it just that the dev is saying that the love interest herself is avoidable? Also was there any confirmation of a harem route?
The LI is pregnant anyway (from an intercourse that happened before the beginning of the story). However you can un-LI her upon learning that.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The LI is pregnant anyway (from an intercourse that happened before the beginning of the story). However you can un-LI her upon learning that.
o wait she lied to the MC? granted I didn't play the entire scene out but I played till the lewd scene before I stopped and she told the MC it was his. I plan to play it all out later. I was just curious about the next bit of dialogue after the last ending.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
If you are in her path, she says he is your son. If you are not, she says the child is from her ex-boyfriend before she met you.
And this is what the dev said about harem:
"I confirm the Harem tag, but not the NTR tag."

Reactions: Pman_Weh

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
If you are in her path, she says he is your son. If you are not, she says the child is from her ex-boyfriend before she met you.
And this is what the dev said about harem:
"I confirm the Harem tag, but not the NTR tag."
That is fuck up. Is Dev trying to create two canon paths which one is in LI path and other isn't? So one of the LI being pregnant is unavoidable whether you are on her path or not, that means her pregnancy is necessary for the plot. I hope it is the situation of two separated reality like the MC mental condition, otherwise she is done for good.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes