4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

bitmaster

Jan 25, 2018
View attachment 5525
Overview:
Sarah, the protagonist of this game is a married woman. Sarah and Steve (her husband) have been together ever since college. They got married five years ago, and are living a happy life. Sarah is 25 years old, in the weekdays she works as a secretary at a company and in the weekends the couple likes to spend time with each other. Lately her husband Steve has been swamped with work. He always has to do overtime working at home in the weekends. For Sarah this meant that she finally had some time for herself which was a good thing. Because she always wanted to go jogging to keep her fitness and live healthy, but never really had time to do so. Until now...​

Updated: 31/05/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Platform: PC/Windows
Version: 0.8 Fix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm stuck after the Black guy scene and the taxi is not moving...only camera moves...
Help need plz

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
After The Black Man Intercial
The Red Car On The Road And It's Still There :p Doesn't Moving anywhere.
Stuk at center of the road

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
After The Black Man Intercial
The Red Car On The Road And It's Still There :p Doesn't Moving anywhere.
Stuk at center of the road
That is because though they said they downloaded the fixed version they haven't. You could give the Dev $10 to get the fixed version but it would be a waste of time. I will have to check if I still have it as I did a purge of my hard drive and got rid of useless files.

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
That is because though they said they downloaded the fixed version they haven't. You could give the Dev $10 to get the fixed version but it would be a waste of time. I will have to check if I still have it as I did a purge of my hard drive and got rid of useless files.
:px'Dx'Dx'D:D lol
Then why the game showing Fix
What Is Fix About :p
Then

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
But he has exams, illness, family illness or other generic reason to to fuck all for 18 months
Not only has he fucked over his Patreons, he has fucked over actual creators who has to take a break for legit issues. ike the girl who is doing Coceter Chronicles.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Where Can I get the real fix Game link ? ( This Game )
Dunno Google it I deleted the game in my hard drive purge so no longer have it. Or the link may or may not be still on the devs page but I doubt it as it is almost 18 months since it was released.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes