2.10 star(s) 18 Votes

amateraxu

Aug 10, 2023
Does anyone know how I can import a translation from Qqsp (quest soft player 5) I have qgenes to import it but it always shows code 105 dec; can't load file

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I noticed the patreon version for both of this devs games are several versions ahead. Is there at least change logs around or future plans for content maybe? I'd probably jump on and check and pay, but I usually don't unless I know if preggo plans are at least in the future plans or at least know a devs stance on it. For instance, if it's a hard no, I know to maybe move on.

Reactions: mtq2904229

mtq2904229

Sep 30, 2023
I noticed the patreon version for both of this devs games are several versions ahead. Is there at least change logs around or future plans for content maybe? I'd probably jump on and check and pay, but I usually don't unless I know if preggo plans are at least in the future plans or at least know a devs stance on it. For instance, if it's a hard no, I know to maybe move on.
waiting with you, mate ;)

Reactions: bluerubber

glo5

Jan 9, 2023
I only have 3 questions
1.)Does SaraGame save automatically?
2.) How do I save a game in SaraGame?
3.) Where are saves stored on pc ?

This game really needs a manual save option.

jonas132

Aug 13, 2019
I only have 3 questions
1.)Does SaraGame save automatically?
2.) How do I save a game in SaraGame?
3.) Where are saves stored on pc ?

This game really needs a manual save option.
IIRC,
1) No it's not
2) Look at the top bar in QSP player, and find smth like Game -> Save Game option or like
3) You will get a screen asking for a save filename and location.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
read about clinic - but did not see that location .
also i think some date option emerged during photosession - but failed to meet or whatever option was.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
What kind of a man likes to watch someone elses cum dropping a woman's mouth. It's disgusting.
Do you mean to say cumming in a girls mouth? Well there is some fact about that, if a woman consumes a man's sperm they gain youthful complextion because of the semen containing nutrients vitamins/minerals and is made up of part fructose, that keep women young, especially if they are active and eat few meals per day, maybe in their snack time they can take it in the mouth, nice clear sperm all over their face and in and around her mouth that should give her a nice glow too. lol

Side note I wouldn't consume it personally but that's cause I'm a guy and it's detrimental for guys to consume it.

P.S
Oh yeah always make sure you shower first and clean 100% before giving her the load, and if possible eat some healthy foods certain types of food enhance the cum's apparently taste, because then if it tastes nice to the girl, she's gonna want it every single day lol. No more than once per day though unless you just jizz on her face or she spits it out, cause too much of anything is bad for health. So eat clean and in 1 months time your good to go and blow your load.

One last thing make sure the cum is pure white, or clear, any discolouration tell her to spit it out lol. Don't worry I have a PHD in cum dumping.

Last edited:

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
will you add something like a stat for her like her boob was b then c then d etc
her body was fat or flat got no ass but go to the gym and workout then got a big ass .... you know the normal stuff
where she got a tight pussy then gaped one , tight ass then gaped one.... you know

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SaraGame-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.10 star(s) 18 Votes