4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
By the Hentai Gods, this game is amazing! It's been so long since I last jacked off to a VN this much. Or even just more than once. I think Taimanin Asagi 3 might have been the last one. That or one of those Yukari games, Thief and Sword or another one. Those are so good. Such great art and wonderful rape. Just wish they were all fully translated. Sigh. A man can dream.
And this game is right up there with them. Great art, wonderful rape. And so much content. I mean, more is always welcome. But if every H-VN had at least this many scenes I'd be one very happy camper.
Man, I hope we get more translated games from this company. And I hope they're all just as good and fapworthy.
Now, excuse me while I take a short break and then go in for another run. :FeelsGoodMan:
Cut - copy and paste - sounds like a game review - lol

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
By the Hentai Gods, this game is amazing! It's been so long since I last jacked off to a VN this much. Or even just more than once. I think Taimanin Asagi 3 might have been the last one. That or one of those Yukari games, Thief and Sword or another one. Those are so good. Such great art and wonderful rape. Just wish they were all fully translated. Sigh. A man can dream.
And this game is right up there with them. Great art, wonderful rape. And so much content. I mean, more is always welcome. But if every H-VN had at least this many scenes I'd be one very happy camper.
Man, I hope we get more translated games from this company. And I hope they're all just as good and fapworthy.
Now, excuse me while I take a short break and then go in for another run. :FeelsGoodMan:
...how the heck? I didn't even started playing it.. and even if I did, after coming the first time usually I stop because I'm not that "strong/resistant" to come a second, third, fourth time - even though I've played a lot of VN's like this or similar :FeelsBadMan:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Thank you for sharing, was forced to give a try with the torrent, my Megadownloader kept giving error every time, probably because of the size of the file.

Reactions: rewyn and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
...how the heck? I didn't even started playing it.. and even if I did, after coming the first time usually I stop because I'm not that "strong/resistant" to come a second, third, fourth time - even though I've played a lot of VN's like this or similar :FeelsBadMan:
It's a gift. :cool:

Reactions: brynhildr
Q

Q

Not a valid comparison. This game has kind of decent writing unlike Taimanin games, whose only redeeming quality is Kagami art and are absolute garbage besides it.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Wow this looks awesome. Praised are the hentai-Gods, the land of the rising sun and the good people on F95zone for bringing this game to my attention.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Not a valid comparison. This game has kind of decent writing unlike Taimanin games, whose only redeeming quality is Kagami art and are absolute garbage besides it.
Wouldn't know. Stopped reading the story of both shortly after their intros. Too much boring talking and uninteresting exposition, not enough raping. Just get to the raping, game. Thank the Hentai Gods for the skip function. XD

Reactions: n0b0dy

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Ya you need some stuff - I could send you mine (updated with dictionaries) etc.
View attachment 45410
Pretty sure that someone, in here, asked already something like this in the past - and maybe there's even some thread(s) about this around here, but I don't know where to look - but by any chance, can you tell me the combination that you used? I mean, VNR it's a program and I know about that, but there's something else that I need to download? Dictionary and such? Or maybe there's some other programs? Because... yeah, I'm thinking right now about playing some VN's that most likely will never be translated even though they're so good :FeelsBadMan:
Twistty can you send me that also so i can try it out?

nam654. i would Recommend LEC & Atlas These are Both offline machine Translater.
You can find them both around on the internet but here is a really good link

Reactions: brynhildr

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Twistty can you send me that also so i can try it out?

nam654. i would Recommend LEC & Atlas These are Both offline machine Translater.
You can find them both around on the internet but here is a really good link
PM sent

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
Thank you for sharing, was forced to give a try with the torrent, my Megadownloader kept giving error every time, probably because of the size of the file.
where is the torrent, can you post link? I have same issue

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes