• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

ronney

May 6, 2017
Hey question why is the torrent about 5 gb and the mega about 3? When the mega is the prepatched one and the torrent isn't.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
100% Save Game
Added a link to the OP - Thanks again - missed the new file you uploaded somehow?

Reactions: ponyguy
May 5, 2017
Dude what a luck i download the from onlyhgames a few hrs ago and when i logged in i saw this
What is the difference between
- Sansha Mendan ~Rensa Suru Chijoku Choukyou no Gakuen
and
- Sansha Mendan ~Rensa Suru Chijoku Choukyou no Gakuen Immoral Edition?
Can anyone give me the original 1 translation patch?

Reactions: Twistty

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Dude what a luck i download the from onlyhgames a few hrs ago and when i logged in i saw this
Sansha Mendan ~Rensa Suru Chijoku Choukyou no Gakuen and
Sansha Mendan ~Rensa Suru Chijoku Choukyou no Gakuen Immoral Edition?
can annyone give me the original 1 translation patch
Immoral Edition is an updated re-release, it runs without compatibility issues on newer OS, has higher screen resolution, uncensored buttholes and the option to toggle pubic hair on and off. The original is obsolete in every way.
And the translation patch is for the Immoral Edition only, as far as I know there's no plans to release it for the original game (as really there is no reason to play it over the newer release.)

May 5, 2017
Immoral Edition is an updated re-release, it runs without compatibility issues on newer OS, has higher screen resolution, uncensored buttholes and the option to toggle pubic hair on and off. The original is obsolete in every way.
And the translation patch is for the Immoral Edition only, as far as I know there's no plans to release it for the original game (as really there is no reason to play it over the newer release.)
Ty dude helps alot i was thinking of keeping both :closedtongue:

Reactions: ponyguy

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- Sansha Mendan ~Rensa Suru Chijoku Choukyou no Gakuen
and
- Sansha Mendan ~Rensa Suru Chijoku Choukyou no Gakuen Immoral Edition?
Can anyone give me the original 1 translation patch?
Ensure you have the IMMORAL EDITION of the game.
This patch will not work on the original version.

Immoral Edition uncensors anuses and pubic hair.
They also ported the game to their new engine, which has improved W8/W10 support and a host of new features in the gallery/museum section of the game.
Most of them like the scene creator aren't really relevant since the translation patch doesn't work well with them.

Ps - damn your fast - just went to the washroon - mid reply - then saw yours after I posted this. Lol

May 5, 2017
Ensure you have the IMMORAL EDITION of the game.
This patch will not work on the original version.

Immoral Edition uncensors anuses and pubic hair.
They also ported the game to their new engine, which has improved W8/W10 support and a host of new features in the gallery/museum section of the game.
Most of them like the scene creator aren't really relevant since the translation patch doesn't work well with them.

Ps - damn your fast - just went to the washroon - mid reply - then saw yours after I posted this. Lol
yea tried it won't run in orginal
off to bed bye

Reactions: ponyguy and Twistty

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So, what exactly do the treasure chests do? Do I need them? 'Cause so far all I've been doing is clicking on the character's portraits in whatever random location I find them. Clearly not the optimal way to play, seeing as I can't pick anyone to screw on day 3. And I doubt the choice would be there if there wasn't a way to do it. At least I think that's what I'm picking on day 3. Didn't read. Like with most VNs I'm just holding Ctrl until I get to the good part. :p
Unfortunately the good part seems to be dodging me.
EDIT: Never mind. I actually could pick. There was just no indicator telling me which one was selected.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
So, what exactly do the treasure chests do? Do I need them? 'Cause so far all I've been doing is clicking on the character's portraits in whatever random location I find them. Clearly not the optimal way to play, seeing as I can't pick anyone to screw on day 3. And I doubt the choice would be there if there wasn't a way to do it. At least I think that's what I'm picking on day 3. Didn't read. Like with most VNs I'm just holding Ctrl until I get to the good part. :p
Unfortunately the good part seems to be dodging me.
Just added some walk-throughs to the OP - check there ?

Reactions: ponyguy and Fed

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Sooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooood <3
Played this game With VNR and even that i loved it. Now with english translation is a billion times better <3
My genitals broke.. Gonna visit my doctor now.. But it was worth it.
Pretty sure that someone, in here, asked already something like this in the past - and maybe there's even some thread(s) about this around here, but I don't know where to look - but by any chance, can you tell me the combination that you used? I mean, VNR it's a program and I know about that, but there's something else that I need to download? Dictionary and such? Or maybe there's some other programs? Because... yeah, I'm thinking right now about playing some VN's that most likely will never be translated even though they're so good :FeelsBadMan:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Just added some walk-throughs to the OP - check there ?
Sweet! Thanks! Gonna make my life a hell of a lot easier.
I have a love/hate relationship with games like this. I love having a lot of choices. But I quickly get overwhelmed by the options, and when I get an ending I'm too lazy to go back and try an get the others.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Pretty sure that someone, in here, asked already something like this in the past - and maybe there's even some thread(s) about this around here, but I don't know where to look - but by any chance, can you tell me the combination that you used? I mean, VNR it's a program and I know about that, but there's something else that I need to download? Dictionary and such? Or maybe there's some other programs? Because... yeah, I'm thinking right now about playing some VN's that most likely will never be translated even though they're so good :FeelsBadMan:
Ya you need some stuff - I could send you mine (updated with dictionaries) etc.
Untitled.png

Reactions: brynhildr

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
By the Hentai Gods, this game is amazing! It's been so long since I last jacked off to a VN this much. Or even just more than once. I think Taimanin Asagi 3 might have been the last one. That or one of those Yukari games, Thief and Sword or another one. Those are so good. Such great art and wonderful rape. Just wish they were all fully translated. Sigh. A man can dream.
And this game is right up there with them. Great art, wonderful rape. And so much content. I mean, more is always welcome. But if every H-VN had at least this many scenes I'd be one very happy camper.
Man, I hope we get more translated games from this company. And I hope they're all just as good and fapworthy.
Now, excuse me while I take a short break and then go in for another run. :FeelsGoodMan:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes