Collection Pinup Sano-BR Collection [2022-09-01] [Sano_BR]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Diodiodo

May 26, 2020
Does someone have Kefla Palace of Pleasure full pack?
Also, is there still a dicsord since the artist dismissed?

Diodiodo

May 26, 2020
Do you also have Panchie Palace of Pleasure, Inko Xmas and the 2nd Chi-Chi & Bulma packs? I only miss these ones completed and in HD

Last edited:

Chaosinuyasha

May 7, 2024
So reading through the thread, did the guy just stop doing art or is it harder to find/get due to gumroad cosing down? I ask as there was a Kefla set or 2 I'd like to get in higher res if possible, not the Palace of Pleasure ones but IIRC its her at the ToP (due to the rocks behind/around her in the pics). Though seeing all these edits the last couple pages its hard to tell whats a legit Sano pic and an edit these days...

Grim rozt

May 21, 2021
So reading through the thread, did the guy just stop doing art or is it harder to find/get due to gumroad cosing down? I ask as there was a Kefla set or 2 I'd like to get in higher res if possible, not the Palace of Pleasure ones but IIRC its her at the ToP (due to the rocks behind/around her in the pics). Though seeing all these edits the last couple pages its hard to tell whats a legit Sano pic and an edit these days...
The creator stopped making art, his last publication on Patreon is from 2022.

And about Kefla, I don't know which one you're referring to. If you could upload an image.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote