• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Sano-BR Collection [2022-09-01] [Sano_BR]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bigmodiesel

Sep 6, 2023
I've collected sets uploaded by various people since post #170 in one compilation here:

Misc Collection.zip ~ pixeldrain

Some sets are excluded because they have duplicates in either front page links or Sano-BR's gumroad kemono.su collection.

Since OP is offline since July 2023, I guess someone ought to contact a mod to add the above link to the front page. I habitually use this forum so I don't know anybody.
Thanks for doing this. When there's an artist like this who can actually draw content practically identical to the source material and they go AWOL, to be able to have every opportunity to archive is always a good thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kaiser_abaddon

GoPlay1590

Apr 1, 2023
Is there a link with all of the psd files up to this point (or what ever is out there at the moment?)

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Gumroad is shutting down its nsfw for just a frendly reminder to buy if you see something you like. No i am not sano

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote