Collection Pinup Sano-BR Collection [2022-09-01] [Sano_BR]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ghosts141

Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys, I wanna give you all everything I have collected of sano_br so far. It's basically all the sets available on gumroad right up to the latest Mitsuki Bakugou set, except for a few which I couldn't find anywhere. There are also quite a few PSDs in there (mostly in the older ones). The total file size is 25 GB and is split into 2 halfs.

1st half link: Mega

2nd half link: Mega

Enjoy.
Just wanted to let you know that there is nothing in the 1st half. All the folders are empty

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017

Hello everyone, how have you been? I hope you're doing okay, now please get comfortable, because we need to talk.
You may have noticed that my production pace slowed down a lot this year, I was forced to take a hiatus, I produced fewer packs, and every piece of content I created took me much more time and energy than it should have..
Definitely I wasn't able to work as before. I won't bore you guys with the details, but this was due to personal problems, and which has been exhausting me mentally and physically, consuming all my time and focus to produce. That explained, I need to get away from Patreon, in order to organize my life, before it ends up costing more of my health.
But don't think that I'm gonna let you down, as I have pending content for patrons who have been waiting for their November rewards. For these, I will send the pack of Nejire - Workout 02 (with PSDs), plus any other previous set that they want from any month/year, for all type of tiers. For patrons who signed up in December and intend to keep their pledges, I'll let you choose a complete set from any month/year as a reward.
For now, here ends my content updates. I'm very grateful for all the support and affection with which you received me since I started my journey on this platform, it's people like you who allow the little creators to work what they love, making our day-to-day lives a bit more colorful, and for that, I’m nothing if not grateful.
Thank you all, Friends. Take care of yourselves and each other.

Chainsawl

Feb 5, 2023
Hello! I wanted to express my gratitude to everyone who has contributed to this.
Regarding the Brianna Kame house pack, I was wondering if anyone has come across it and could share the pack in 4k.
Thank you in advance.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote