Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 801 28.5%
  • Nora

Votes: 791 28.1%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,197 42.5%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 448 15.9%

• Total voters

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Rion, my sweet cupcake. :love: Don't NTR her, be careful. ;)
This finished all the ending for the main girls last night and yup she is and hope to see her at some point in snowstorm. Rion might be my new #6 and pretty sure you know who that was since you hate her lol. Tho I will say Rion + Nora wholesome ending is my favorite but Rion best girl for sure in this game.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
honestly if it does happen I don't expect it to happen until the end anyways but I can still hope it happens haha
So far this amazing story ever comes to an end within the next 10 years ;)
But hope dies last...............

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
i just played the game and i liked a lot
the Characters where very good, the story great too and refreshing from the common stories in VN (it was nostalgic refference to the mummy 1999 for me), visuals where good too (not the best but good enough for me).
overall was very enjoyable VN and i have to comment about the soundtrack which i found it very good especially the Rion special song i found it of the best i heard in VN and the scene at the campfire with the song was very wholesome and one of the best romantic moments i have ever scene in any VN. (awesome job there)...
I choose Rion Path and i was very happy with the Ending L, Rion Special Ending very wholesome and good ending for the MC and Rion. and i also played the R ending too ... yea true love ending for sure but i prefer ofcourse the L ending.
(i didnt try the T ending it doesnt click for me) normaly i prefer single paths for LI and on a very few VN i choose throuple choice for my ending and almost never harem. (especialy if there is good romance in the VN)

so the only thing i didnt like is that after the i did go all in for rion path (i had some help with mod too) and saw the great romantic scene at the campfire with rion song too... i found that rion tell julian that she want break up because she love MC but she also love nora!??? how? (ok i saw some hints for threesome and i fought i was just lust) ... it was true feelings too and basicaly wanted throuple... in the end she came with me in my bed when i say no to throuple and yea nora told her too that is the correct way (because i didnt pursue nora i had aroun 40% at that point) though i read and some bad endings for mc that night if he had low affinity with rion and tried for threesome ...ouch
Basicaly what im try to say i found somewhat unexpected and almost forced choice and it almost ruined the campfire song for me.... because from the start of the game we see that rion was the childhood love of the mc and indeed rion loved mc too (even though we did netori) and after all that romance and the song scene we found that she also love another woman out of the blue.
(thats my personal complain , maybe im too vanilla person..)

Notheless i found it one of the best VN i played, i highly recommend it.

ps doesnt anyone know what is the Rion P ending ? i saw it at the mod and i dont know what is about? and how we do it?

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
i just played the game and i liked a lot
the Characters where very good, the story great too and refreshing from the common stories in VN (it was nostalgic refference to the mummy 1999 for me), visuals where good too (not the best but good enough for me).
overall was very enjoyable VN and i have to comment about the soundtrack which i found it very good and the songs where very and the Rion special song i found it of the best i heard in VN and the scene at the campfire with the song was very wholesome and of the best romantic moments i have ever scene in any VN. (awesome job there)...
I choose Rion Path and i was very happy with the Ending L, Rion Special Ending very wholesome and good ending for the MC and Rion. and i also played the R ending too ... yea true love ending for sure but i prefer ofcourse the L ending.
(i didnt try the T ending it doesnt click for me) normaly i prefer single paths for LI and one very few VN i choose throuple choice for my ending and almost never harem. (especialy if there is good romance in the VN)

so the only thing i didnt like is that after the i did go all in for rion path (i had some help with mod too) and saw the great romantic scene at the campfire with rion song too... i found that rion tell julian that she want break up because she love MC but she also love nora!??? how? (ok i saw some hints for threesome and i fought i was just lust) ... it was true feelings too and basicaly wanted throuple... in the end she came with me in my bed when i say no to throuple and yea nora told her too that is the correct way (because i didnt pursue nora i had aroun 40% at that point) though i read and some bad endings for mc that night if he had enough affinity with rion too...ouch
Basicaly what im try to say i found somewhat unexpected and almost forced choice and it almost ruined the campfire song for me.... because from the start of the game we see that rion was the childhood love of the mc and indeed rion loved mc too (even though we did netori) and after all that romance and the song scene we found that she also love another woman out of the blue.
(thats my personal complain , maybe im too vanilla person..)

Notheless i found it one of the best VN i played, i highly recommend it.

ps doesnt anyone know what is the Rion P ending ? i saw it at the mod and i dont know what is about? and how we do it?
Yeah I agree tho I will say the Rion + Nora wholesome ending is my favorite while Rion is my favorite. The rion liking Nora thing does come out of nowhere but it is kind of like the MC liking Nora as well if you go down that path. They both seem to be under her spell for no reason and just like her for whatever reason haha.

Reactions: D4rkK1ng

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
Yeah I agree tho I will say the Rion + Nora wholesome ending is my favorite while Rion is my favorite. The rion liking Nora thing does come out of nowhere but it is kind of like the MC liking Nora as well if you go down that path. They both seem to be under her spell for no reason and just like her for whatever reason haha.
Yea he liked her for sure though not romantically like rion , even though rion said she likes nora but its less than her feelings for mc and wanted to stay with mc but even so she still wanted to try for throuple and that annoyed me a lot because it came unexpected after one the best romantic scenes in vn (rion song/campfire scene).. basically it was the timing which annoyed me most and the forced situation because i didn't pursue it and i had told rion before when she asked about nora in the car that i dont care about nora.
Moreover as i wrote before some VN can pull the throuple choice quite good and im not against it but for me rion romance is a single path.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yea he liked her for sure though not romantically like rion(even though she said it was less than her feeling for mc but still she wanted throuple) and that somewhat annoyed me because it came unexpected after one the best romantic scenes in vn (rion song/campfire scene).. basically it was the timing Which annoyed me most and the forced situation because i didn't pursue it.
As i wrote before some VN can pull thr throuple choice quite good and im not against it but
For me rion is single path.
yeah very few games I actually want throuple. This game if I had to pick throuple or single don't know what id pick cause throuple is my favorite ending yet there is no feeling other than liking Nora's character as a character but not romantically. So throuple path is 1/2 lust and 1/2 romance for me.

Oct 10, 2022
SandStorm is back with a new exciting chapter : "The Pharaoh's return".
You will put the whole country at your feet and create the biggest harem never ever imagined.
3 girls? Nah. 10 girls? Nah. 100? 1000? 10000? Nah
1 MILLION !
View attachment 3499013

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't fall for it but even if this was true, only Rion is enough for me no need for an harem. :)

Reactions: Bloodguard

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
SandStorm is back with a new exciting chapter : "The Pharaoh's return".
You will put the whole country at your feet and create the biggest harem never ever imagined.
3 girls? Nah. 10 girls? Nah. 100? 1000? 10000? Nah
1 MILLION !
View attachment 3499013

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes yes and yes to all! Sandstorm is still my favorite that I still replay to this day! It's that good!

Reactions: turbojoe
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes