Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 801 28.5%
  • Nora

Votes: 791 28.1%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,197 42.5%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 448 15.9%

• Total voters

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I liked the idea of doing a deal of sex with Rion for freedom but I never had enough mystic points to select it.
I opted for the truck full of fuel in exchange of Rion experiencing a one hour gangbang after the belly dance.
I kinda knew she'd enjoy it, as she evidently did, but then I was punished by the story path.

So unfair in my opinion. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
Is it possible to use any sctipt to unlock gallery and/or endings? I finished it 5 times, too boring to grind for all ending and scenes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is it possible to use any sctipt to unlock gallery and/or endings? I finished it 5 times, too boring to grind for all ending and scenes
Yes, though I dont have one - you just need to look at all the persistent variable names in the gallery script.

Oct 10, 2022
Rion is so beautiful, she reminds me one of my ex. All of the endings and all of the paths, also with huge last update I played this game fair amount of time and it really is a great game.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Is this game just Netori (when Mc steals someone's wife) or is it netorari (when Mc is betrayed by another guy with his LI)?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is this game just Netori (when Mc steals someone's wife) or is it netorari (when Mc is betrayed by another guy with his LI)?
You can Steal your buddy's GF, but she was your friend first. You can also let her get gangbanged by a bunch of dudes, if you want. No one cheats on the MC as far as I know.

Reactions: Games&Games

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
You can Steal your buddy's GF, but she was your friend first. You can also let her get gangbanged by a bunch of dudes, if you want. No one cheats on the MC as far as I know.
Is this gangbanging optional or is it mandatory, if it is optional, do they warn you before this happens? I asked if anyone cheats on MC, because the tag has netorare, that's why.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how can i faill affinity check with 100%? i was \am in b0th NORA\RIN ROUTE AND I HAVE 5\100% rin and 10\95% nora...when nora oes away with the stone from oasis there are 2 aff checks with rin and i fail both...bah,,why?and i'm playing with mod...

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
how can i faill affinity check with 100%? i was \am in b0th NORA\RIN ROUTE AND I HAVE 5\100% rin and 10\95% nora...when nora oes away with the stone from oasis there are 2 aff checks with rin and i fail both...bah,,why?and i'm playing with mod...
To be honest, I have no idea what the requirements are for any of the affinity checks since I still haven't actually played the game, but if you upload your save file, I should be able to take a look into the code and see what's going on.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes