• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod RPGM Sana Revamped [v0.1 Test, v0.1 Light Version] [WIP] [DevLog Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 1, 2019
I thought of a cool systems you can also implement later on or if you think its a good idea

Something like in the Sana Interaction moments she could ask something or have a normal talk and in turn you the player could either degrade/put her down (making her sad which will put her frustration up and more likely to get ntr) or agree on whatever she says and it makes her happy

Also side note when she gets degraded you can have kyle (if hes in your party compliment her on whatever she said which makes her happier, jump up and down or swinging her tits teasing him, fall for him more, and get more likely to get cucked by kyle)

And the other idea you can have in Interactions is when she gets harrassed or flirted by npcs and asks for help/ looks like she needs help (like the 2 moments in the beginning of the game that were never used after that)
Not helping would get her harrassed, ass slapped,ass grabbed, kissed, breast grabbed, felt up, or even taken away to get fucked orraped (getting harrased like ass grabed or kissed she would in turn like it making an ahegao face before being pulled away by player who didnt make it in time and shed probably notice their big bulge which would boosts more more likely to get ntrd)
Helping would make her also push them away, appreciate you more and shed say she has you (the player) instead (she probably mention how she hates being leeched at by them as well noticing their bulge)

Last edited:
Reactions: tygct

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
I thought of a cool systems you can also implement later on or if you think its a good idea

Something like in the Sana Interaction moments she could ask something or have a normal talk and in turn you the player could either degrade/put her down (making her sad which will put her frustration up and more likely to get ntr) or agree on whatever she says and it makes her happy

Also side note when she gets degraded you can have kyle (if hes in your party compliment her on whatever she said which makes her happier, jump up and down or swinging her tits teasing him, fall for him more, and get more likely to get cucked by kyle)

And the other idea you can have in Interactions is when she gets harrassed or flirted by npcs and asks for help/ looks like she needs help (like the 2 moments in the beginning of the game that were never used after that)
Not helping would get her harrassed, ass slapped,ass grabbed, kissed, breast grabbed, felt up, or even taken away to get fucked orraped (getting harrased like ass grabed or kissed she would in turn like it making an ahegao face before being pulled away by player who didnt make it in time and shed probably notice their big bulge which would boosts more more likely to get ntrd)
Helping would make her also push them away, appreciate you more and shed say she has you (the player) instead (she probably mention how she hates being leeched at by them as well noticing their bulge)
I've included the interactions on the Sana's Interaction Menu Overhaul card on Trello I like the idea of making the player participate more on conversations, it would be a neat feature for the overhaul.

The other idea is kinda planned to be implemented in every current story to improve the game's progression, also in other features cards like Approach System, Followers Random Events and Player Random Events

Nov 1, 2019
I've included the interactions on the Sana's Interaction Menu Overhaul card on Trello I like the idea of making the player participate more on conversations, it would be a neat feature for the overhaul.

The other idea is kinda planned to be implemented in every current story to improve the game's progression, also in other features cards like Approach System, Followers Random Events and Player Random Events

Oh jeez idk how i missed seeing those on your Trello ive read through alot of them there idk how i missed THESE
But yea its such a good idea to put, the Random Events/Approaches would be AMAZING moments to see playing through
Like how Sampin or Kyle harrass her but theyre the only2 ro do it, seeing more NPCs harrass will be MUCH better

Interacting with Sana more in new coversations is such a good idea to implement especially seeing the outcome and random event/interactions she will have with the player and the NPCs to her and seeing her reactions
i cant wait to see this in action

Reactions: tygct

Shadow_burner

May 3, 2023
With the amount of cgs in there you seriously could make a lot of new scenarios
Have a scene where Sana is sleeping and have a npc like Kyle in the party in a campsite with her or Sun breaking in their home after a while jerk it on her sleeping body and saying derogatory stuffs about her till they nut
539.jpg 546.jpg
She ofc would wake up and not know what the goo is but mention the stench and wash it off later

Or a quest where you help a injured person
(If they're naked Sana could mention how much larger the person is compared to player)
Sana ends up having to hold them up and the player would notice the person fondling her ass
If the player says something she could tell him off for being rude and then tell the person to keep holding harder if they need to while they're feeling her up which they comply
20230502_203535.gif 245.jpg 20230502_205328.gif ghj.jpg
The entire quest you could probably hear/see her hitting it off with this person around his arms (by random while walking during the quest or sana interaction)
Like him degrading you and she agrees (playfullyor not), him complimenting her and she reacts to it accordingly (like saying player doesnt say those stuffs to her or playfully to stop it), her mentioning how built (or big) he is compared to player (which he implys his size to her), yknow have them both have small interactions the entire quest along with player if they need to
and when you take him to his house he'd ask her to help him as he is hurt
She'd ofc comply and you can spot her in his home at times tho if her lust isn't high enough all she does is have different interactions in the home with him and he says degrading stuffs about her body under his breath while she helps
later if her lust is high enough she'd do other "stuffs" to help him out

I could go on with ideas but it'd be too much here to say lool

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
With the amount of cgs in there you seriously could make a lot of new scenarios
Have a scene where Sana is sleeping and have a npc like Kyle in the party in a campsite with her or Sun breaking in their home after a while jerk it on her sleeping body and saying derogatory stuffs about her till they nut
View attachment 2591760 View attachment 2591761
She ofc would wake up and not know what the goo is but mention the stench and wash it off later

Or a quest where you help a injured person
(If they're naked Sana could mention how much larger the person is compared to player)
Sana ends up having to hold them up and the player would notice the person fondling her ass
If the player says something she could tell him off for being rude and then tell the person to keep holding harder if they need to while they're feeling her up which they comply
View attachment 2591778 View attachment 2591780 View attachment 2591814 View attachment 2591815
The entire quest you could probably hear/see her hitting it off with this person around his arms (by random while walking during the quest or sana interaction)
Like him degrading you and she agrees (playfullyor not), him complimenting her and she reacts to it accordingly (like saying player doesnt say those stuffs to her or playfully to stop it), her mentioning how built (or big) he is compared to player (which he implys his size to her), yknow have them both have small interactions the entire quest along with player if they need to
and when you take him to his house he'd ask her to help him as he is hurt
She'd ofc comply and you can spot her in his home at times tho if her lust isn't high enough all she does is have different interactions in the home with him and he says degrading stuffs about her body under his breath while she helps
later if her lust is high enough she'd do other "stuffs" to help him out

I could go on with ideas but it'd be too much here to say lool
There will be lots of fondling/harassing sana's ass and tits at the beginning of the game since she won't start "corrupted", specially on the approach system, and also for every story with the others male on the village, I gotta balance it tho so it does not end up being grindy.

I'll write down these two ideas since they can be done as new events for the approach system feature and the sleeping events overhaul, thanks!

Shadow_burner

May 3, 2023
Glad ya liked the ideas
Sorry If I ramble lol there's just SO much ideas haha

Also will love to see the Sana harassment, there's so much ideas and ways to have Sana get fondled or degraded can't wait to see em
I think it'll be fine to have MORE moments with the other male villagers
Just like in the beginning of thr game they could just mention her body under their breath or fondle her butt, but slowly as the story goes or her point system go up they say the degrading stuffs to her face and later even harass her tits, ass, forced kissed
Ofc shed push them away but to then later (if the cuckold points are up ot player doesnt stop it) shed get to point she enjoys it, eventually does it with them secrelty (by telling player she needs to talk to them privately) unless the player stops it ahead of time as in the approach systems says
Makes things more interactive with the NPCs and Sana
There will be lots of fondling/harassing sana's ass and tits at the beginning of the game since she won't start "corrupted", specially on the approach system, and also for every story with the others male on the village, I gotta balance it tho so it does not end up being grindy.

I'll write down these two ideas since they can be done as new events for the approach system feature and the sleeping events overhaul, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Totenkopf098

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
How is the progress coming along? I am looking forward to the 0.2 release.
What Ř@ĐįäÞïőñ said here.
the progress is on Trello, it's on the first page link and he still working on the mod
i did check and the WIP is around 29/4/2023
we will get there chap don't worry :D
I believe you can use an option on the Trello board menu to see the most recent work, so you don't have to go one by one to check the current progress. But basically I added a new feature card "Notification System" that wasn't planned for this next release, pretty much what I've been doing since I released v0.1, that's why v0.2 is taking forever to finish :HideThePain:

I felt like there wasn't feedback at all for the player on what was happening "behind the scenes" on the mod so I took some time off other features to implement this, it will be used to display helpful information on the top left corner of the screen, quick example:

notifs.gif

On a side note, I scrapped the whole stats system and dirty talk system that was on v0.1, Not gonna remove them from the mod I'm just working on a better version, I don't want give details about the stats system before v0.2 because things will probably change but for the dirty talk system it will support requisites and conditions for each comment in the JSON file, honestly the old way of writing the JSON file was a mess so this change was really needed, quick example:

1683411632131.png
I also had to modify the JSON parser I downloaded from the RPG Maker forums because the script did not support reading JSON files with comments in it and crashes, basically to do this on the JSON file that has all the dirty talk comments so whenever I add more dirty talk comments I don't have to constantly check the RPG Maker database for the IDs or for whatever information I need.

1683411923126.png

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2019
Just got bored and made new cgs by removing thepenisand drawing her thong to cover , all of which can be used for the breast groping situations
(Ive always liked the way this specific cg was done but it not utilized alot)
These could be used for like when Sana gets harrassed, by getting "accidentally" fell on and getting her breast fondled,grabbed, and pulled hard (ex. like sun pretending to fall on her, or farmer losing his balance on her)
Or when she gets pushed to the ground and has them pulled and told degrading stuffs (like by Sampin, being used like a toy in front of the mc or a random encounter where a unknown villager forces his way with her ofc she wont like it at first but slowly gets corrupted)
You could have her go from her getting her tits grabbed before shaking them off (she express her discomfort to you or yell at them after they ran away), letting it happen but not liking it (maybe have this part happen for a few more lobger before they release her), letting it happen but secretly liking it (not letting mc know but covering her moans), to letting it happen to the point they pull em harder (shed then say how much she loves it under her breath all while moaning alot harder) shed then give a reaction like when after samping fondles her or even coming in front of the mc but pretend she didnt like it
Tho ofc the mc can try to stop all of it from happening if he can
jhgfhj.png kjhghjkh.png jhgfhjkhg.png jhgfjjhghj.png uytyu.png kjhgjkh.png jiuygfh.png hgfhjkhghj.png jhgfjh.png ghghj.png jhjkkjj.png ghjkh.png mnbvnmb.png jhgjh.png bvbjnkjh.png kjhghjk.png

Jul 30, 2018
Just got bored and made new cgs by removing thepenisand drawing her thong to cover , all of which can be used for the breast groping situations
These could be used for like when Sana gets harrassed, by getting "accidentally" fell on and getting her breast fondled,grabbed, and pulled hard (ex. like sun pretending to fall on her, or farmer losing his balance on her)
Or when she gets pushed to the ground and has them pulled and told degrading stuffs (like by Sampin, being used like a toy in front of the mc or a random encounter where a unknown villager forces his way with her ofc she wont like it at first but slowly gets corrupted)
You could have her go from her getting her tits grabbed before shaking them off (she express her discomfort to you or yell at them after they ran away), letting it happen but not liking it (maybe have this part happen for a few more lobger before they release her), letting it happen but secretly liking it (not letting mc know but covering her moans), to letting it happen to the point they pull em harder (shed then say how much she loves it under her breath all while moaning alot harder) shed then give a reaction like when after samping fondles her or even coming in front of the mc but pretend she didnt like it
View attachment 2619154 View attachment 2619156 View attachment 2619157 View attachment 2619158 View attachment 2619160 View attachment 2619161 View attachment 2619164 View attachment 2619201 View attachment 2619165 View attachment 2619166 View attachment 2619182 View attachment 2619184 View attachment 2619185 View attachment 2619191 View attachment 2619192 View attachment 2619194
they make so many CG for us to mix and match so that new scene can be made
just take people like you and tygct to extend it and we got more game out of it lol
and maybe MC grope Sana too ?
she has some cg left for that i hope ? xD

Reactions: Its_Dat_Boi_Ryuna
Nov 1, 2019
they make so many CG for us to mix and match so that new scene can be made
just take people like you and tygct to extend it and we got more game out of it lol
and maybe MC grope Sana too ?
she has some cg left for that i hope ? xD
Oh yea theres definitely a couple of unused CGs or some that barely even go used
Overall the others could be reused with no issues too
She has 2 more groping cgs but they have ALOT of cgs that can be used for different expressions and breasts situations
And speaking of unused cgs i found a standing one she has that i dont remember even got used in game
Ill definitely share the other versions i remade later (i only saved 2 rn but theres more to make)
hjk.png kjhgj.png

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Maybe, you can get a Patreon or subsibestar to fund your modding, since it seems huge is scale.
Scale is huge indeed! but I don't think there will be enough people willing to subscribe since Sana is not a popular game at all (I was surprised when this devlog thread got some attention), optionally in the future I might enable a site to allow anyone who desire to donate anything be able to do it.

View attachment 2619154 View attachment 2619156 View attachment 2619157 View attachment 2619158 View attachment 2619160 View attachment 2619161 View attachment 2619164 View attachment 2619201 View attachment 2619165 View attachment 2619166 View attachment 2619182 View attachment 2619184 View attachment 2619185 View attachment 2619191 View attachment 2619192 View attachment 2619194
They look good! I may end up using them for the milking minigame when it's implemented.

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
Scale is huge indeed! but I don't think there will be enough people willing to subscribe since Sana is not a popular game at all (I was surprised when this devlog thread got some attention), optionally in the future I might enable a site to allow anyone who desire to donate anything be able to do it.

They look good! I may end up using them for the milking minigame when it's implemented.
The day you inform about being able to donate for you and your godly work, you'll have my support 100%! Hell, if the revamp trumps the original (which I strongly hope), i'll give you double of the retail price (or even triple) :WeSmart:

Jul 30, 2018
i don't know if anyone already said this idea but i'm just gonna put it out there
is there a plan for secret NTR ?
while MC busy doing Virgin path but Sana have too high lewdness from getting groped/ being talked to/ etc. and she go out doing her own thing ?
all her stats are not visible but only visual input like sweats and aftermath, we can't see any NTR event but only glimps of where she was and if approach her she will always said nothing had happened
MC of course can only kiss Sana but nothing else (if she ask MC to fuck her but doing virgin run MC deny the request and all of a sudden she got pregnant!)
i did test this scenario by have her at high lewdness/frustration and getting fucked by teammate when interact with him while Sana being horny she will get pulled away and fucked in secret
she did get pregnant but MC still treat her as if that she did have MC child (barely any suspicion or reaction at all from MC or Sana)
or even in lover run she said something strange like "i hope this is your son" it's like she is doing something behind MC back and it's not cool (this line should be in secret NTR and MC agreed to fuck her after all this entire game she only allowed kiss)
i'm not a big fan of NTR but when there is one just please make it so that i would hate myself for playing the game lol :KEK::KEK:

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
i don't know if anyone already said this idea but i'm just gonna put it out there
is there a plan for secret NTR ?
while MC busy doing Virgin path but Sana have too high lewdness from getting groped/ being talked to/ etc. and she go out doing her own thing ?
all her stats are not visible but only visual input like sweats and aftermath, we can't see any NTR event but only glimps of where she was and if approach her she will always said nothing had happened
MC of course can only kiss Sana but nothing else (if she ask MC to fuck her but doing virgin run MC deny the request and all of a sudden she got pregnant!)
i did test this scenario by have her at high lewdness/frustration and getting fucked by teammate when interact with him while Sana being horny she will get pulled away and fucked in secret
she did get pregnant but MC still treat her as if that she did have MC child (barely any suspicion or reaction at all from MC or Sana)
or even in lover run she said something strange like "i hope this is your son" it's like she is doing something behind MC back and it's not cool (this line should be in secret NTR and MC agreed to fuck her after all this entire game she only allowed kiss)
i'm not a big fan of NTR but when there is one just please make it so that i would hate myself for playing the game lol :KEK::KEK:
I was thinking about that, I'm gonna add it to the Trello board as a new idea.

Also the mod won't have "routes" by itself, it is a sandbox and it will adapt to the way player plays it, meaning that if you want to stay virgin just say no to any sex scene opportunity that involves the player, Sana will still love you so if you want her to cheat on you just allow male actors to approach her and let the cheating/harassment event run.

The same goes for the non-NTR path, you just gotta fuck her at every chance you got to improve the player's sex skill, make sure she is satisfied and stop any advances other male actors may have with Sana.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that there won't be a choice that will make her instantly to start cheating on you and activate the "NTR route" in which you won't be able to get to another route or whatever.

Also, in the final version (not test releases), when starting a new playthrough, you will be asked to "create" the player you want to play with, this goes from setting the penis size and its sensitivity to personality traits like sex skill, cuck, cheater. Note that there won't be conflicting traits, meaning that you can max out the cuckold trait and max out the sex skill too, making you the man that probably fucks best in the game (you won't have any trouble making any girl cum) but a cuckold too.

The idea of having the secret NTR makes more sense since in the vanilla game, as the player, you have to go to every sex event for it to be executed, which makes it contradictory that the player doesn't know that he is getting cucked by Sana since he is there too. Having it activated will make the experience feels realer, so I will probably implement this on the final version.

On a different note, I have added a in-game console to the game, yup you guessed it, another thing that was not planned for v0.2 but it is already done :BootyTime:

More commands will be added and you will be able to tweak pretty much anything in the mod, from an actor body part size or personality trait to relationships between actors, so I guess there is no need to add an item in-game (like a cheat book or smth) since you can do it with the console.

This will help me greatly debug the game and you all too since you can tweak the mod by just using a few commands to your liking anytime (video below testing some commands)

Nov 1, 2019
I was thinking about that, I'm gonna add it to the Trello board as a new idea.

Also the mod won't have "routes" by itself, it is a sandbox and it will adapt to the way player plays it, meaning that if you want to stay virgin just say no to any sex scene opportunity that involves the player, Sana will still love you so if you want her to cheat on you just allow male actors to approach her and let the cheating/harassment event run.

The same goes for the non-NTR path, you just gotta fuck her at every chance you got to improve the player's sex skill, make sure she is satisfied and stop any advances other male actors may have with Sana.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that there won't be a choice that will make her instantly to start cheating on you and activate the "NTR route" in which you won't be able to get to another route or whatever.

Also, in the final version (not test releases), when starting a new playthrough, you will be asked to "create" the player you want to play with, this goes from setting the penis size and its sensitivity to personality traits like sex skill, cuck, cheater. Note that there won't be conflicting traits, meaning that you can max out the cuckold trait and max out the sex skill too, making you the man that probably fucks best in the game (you won't have any trouble making any girl cum) but a cuckold too.

The idea of having the secret NTR makes more sense since in the vanilla game, as the player, you have to go to every sex event for it to be executed, which makes it contradictory that the player doesn't know that he is getting cucked by Sana since he is there too. Having it activated will make the experience feels realer, so I will probably implement this on the final version.

On a different note, I have added a in-game console to the game, yup you guessed it, another thing that was not planned for v0.2 but it is already done :BootyTime:

More commands will be added and you will be able to tweak pretty much anything in the mod, from an actor body part size or personality trait to relationships between actors, so I guess there is no need to add an item in-game (like a cheat book or smth) since you can do it with the console.

This will help me greatly debug the game and you all too since you can tweak the mod by just using a few commands to your liking anytime (video below testing some commands)

Holy crap that thing is impressive as hell ninice job
I was wondering how this would work after seeing the trello updated

Also yea secret NTR is a nice idea i love shit like this
I found some Sana cgs where she has cum on her face (from definitely giving a bj) so itd fit this scenario ALOT

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes