Mod RPGM Completed Salvation ~Enhanced~ [1.0 Final]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You need to press "Q" for portrait
"A" for different stance
It didn't worked for me, maybe because I used the save from 0.1 or something because the portrait didn't pop up even when I press Q or A. With A only the dot appeared but no pose or portrait

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Seems like tribute cost for level up class is cheaper. Noticed this when I thought I don't have enough tributes from lv1 > lv3 job using 40 tributes.

Based on original version:
1->2: 8 points
2->3: 33
3->4: 64

Thought I lack 1 more point but I instead still have 12 points left.
1 > 2 still 8 points
2 > 3 became 20
3 > 4 is 40???

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Though we cannot hide chat window anymore. But it worth as tradeoff with showing standing portrait (Witch 3 is my favo).

Somehow this bush did not become ladder even after using the other exit in underground by paying the person blocking it.
In original it permanently changed into ladder as underground shortcut as soon as I came out from it.
Screenshot (12340).png Screenshot (12341).png

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Though we cannot hide chat window anymore. But it worth as tradeoff with showing standing portrait (Witch 3 is my favo).
You still can, use C key.
Somehow this bush did not become ladder even after using the other exit in underground by paying the person blocking it.
In original it permanently changed into ladder as underground shortcut as soon as I came out from it.
Ah, shit. One bush too many. Here is fix for that, put this into -> www\data and, should work.

Haieta

Mar 6, 2019
I may be a little late... but the original game does come with 1600x1200px CGs, though they were already compiled into jpgs, so not really sure how helpful this is...

But great job nonetheless.

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
This is great, any chance of working on any other Clymenia game? Like Detective Girl of the Steam City

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
This is great, any chance of working on any other Clymenia game? Like Detective Girl of the Steam City
Well, it has high resolution and it's decensored so I don't really see the necessity. And as for adding dialogue, etc.... To be honest I'm not very good at it, I like the technical and graphical side of games more. I'm not a very good writer in general :KEK:

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Edora's status page is bugged. Her sexual history is positioned on top of her portrait instead of the bottom of the page and the font is colored hot pink instead of the normal white. Moreover, if I use Q or W to change the page to one of the other character, all of the white text on their status page also turn hot pink.

I'd take a screenshot but I have no idea how to. Never needed to before.

Reactions: Eleyth

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Edora's status page is bugged. Her sexual history is positioned on top of her portrait instead of the bottom of the page and the font is colored hot pink instead of the normal white. Moreover, if I use Q or W to change the page to one of the other character, all of the white text on their status page also turn hot pink.

I'd take a screenshot but I have no idea how to. Never needed to before.
You can press the prnt key to make a screenshot of your entire screen(s) into your clipboard and then just paste that in paint and save, or win+shift+s to make a selection tool that just makes a screenshot of the selected area and then again paste into paint.

Reactions: Deathwings

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
You can press the prnt key to make a screenshot of your entire screen(s) into your clipboard and then just paste that in paint and save, or win+shift+s to make a selection tool that just makes a screenshot of the selected area and then again paste into paint.
Thanks. Screenshot 2022-05-03 180856.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes