Mod RPGM Completed Salvation ~Enhanced~ [1.0 Final]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Just to try one more thing quickly; could one of you please go into the "Main game folder -> www -> js" and drop out the file there and replace the old one?
Maybe this will help.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just to try one more thing quickly; could one of you please go into the "Main game folder -> www -> js" and drop out the file there and replace the old one?
Maybe this will help.
Still didn't work, game still freeze when open the Option or menu system

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zanagets

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
In addition, it's a plugin that is in Rpg Maker fundamentally xD
I was right to always disable it, not sure why I left it here.
Thanks for your help thevoid089 <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
In addition, it's a plugin that is in Rpg Maker fundamentally xD
I was right to always disable it, not sure why I left it here.
Quite ironic this is the one that causing problem to lot of peoples like me, you should updating the thread with this one disabled

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Additionally, as an apology for my autism, I will add a small feature to the portraits :giggle:
Can't wait to find out that feature, could be fun if they can be rotate or change pose like with Liz
Don't hate yourself too much, everyone make mistake after all and you fixed the problem so everything is good

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I'll b
Of course, I will add back the option to show portraits, fix bugs and update the thread.
Thank you very much for your hard work! May you'll succeed perfecting the game.

BTW the white haired heroine cannot farm tributes until reaching the second town?
Based of my experience playing the original version.

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
I'll b

Thank you very much for your hard work! May you'll succeed perfecting the game.

BTW the white haired heroine cannot farm tributes until reaching the second town?
Based of my experience playing the original version.
She can in the toilet of first town

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
1.0 win version doesn't work for me
It gets stuck on this window after launching game.exe.exe

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
1.0 win version doesn't work for me
It gets stuck on this window after launching game.exe.exe
Ehh... The magic of RPG Maker again...
Now I understand the line that someone once said about Java Script. Just because it works for me, doesn't mean it works for you.

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
Ehh... The magic of RPG Maker again...
Now I understand the line that someone once said about Java Script. Just because it works for me, doesn't mean it works for you.
I made it work by merging it with old version
"locales, pnacl, swiftshader, www" folders from new 1.0 version, everything else (".exe" etc) from old 0.1 version.
Bugs were fixed, thank you.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
I made it work by merging it with old version
"locales, pnacl, swiftshader, www" folders from new 1.0 version, everything else (".exe" etc) from old 0.1 version.
Bugs were fixed, thank you.
Yeah, I just realized it's my fault because the test version and the one RPG throws out are different. I'm fixing it now!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gunther_888

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Ok, the "package" file was not in the root folder, that's why. Sorry about that. By the way, I added one more thing but forgot to mention it; after the prologue, there is a candle on the table in the nudist village. Clicking on it 3 times activates debug mode to change classes, you can completely strip the character. I don't know how this will affect the game though, as the developer hasn't introduced the option to walk around completely naked. Therefore, this is more of a debug than an actual in-game feature. Anyway, enjoy!
Links have been updated by the way. (Win only because that's where the problem was)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ok, the "package" file was not in the root folder, that's why. Sorry about that. By the way, I added one more thing but forgot to mention it; after the prologue, there is a candle on the table in the nudist village. Clicking on it 3 times activates debug mode to change classes, you can completely strip the character. I don't know how this will affect the game though, as the developer hasn't introduced the option to walk around completely naked. Therefore, this is more of a debug than an actual in-game feature. Anyway, enjoy!
Links have been updated by the way. (Win only because that's where the problem was)
Nice! The main game didn't have naked feature so thank you for adding it, can't wait to test it out (and hope nothing wrong happen)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weird! Even though I clicked the A button the portrait didn't came up, it just show the small dot but no portrait

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes