1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
Hmm...how to increase capaсity of your wallet larger 10k???And how to get the Bunny Suit?

Last edited:

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
I remember playing this a while back; it was pretty good, but I never finished it. I do remember there were a few issues though (specifically, there was some area where you had to get across a gap for a scene, and the character wouldn't or couldn't jump for some reason). Also yeah, it would do to have a walkthrough. Luckily, I remember that ULMF had one. Unfortunately, it is a little messy in structure, but it should do the job. All credit goes to "PineapplePizza" from ULMF. Also, 2014!? Damn, didn't know it was that long ago...well, anyway, here it is:

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Having the exact same issue
Do you have the run time package installed? For a lot of these old RPG Maker games, they assume the RTP is on the system - and sure enough, the readme for this game says the RPG Maker XP RTP is required. Sorry, looks like I didn't bother to translate and include the readme when I translated the game...

I'm not sure if the English version of the RTP is enough, but you can find it here: (choose the one that says RPG Maker XP)
It might be that it requires the Japanese version of the RTP. The old page that used to host them is gone, but they're on archive.org here: (can get the English ones there too).
I can't remember if the way I translated it means you need to use the English one or the Japanese one (it was 8 years ago!).

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote