1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
You have to either download the dll or, if you have it already in another game's folder, just copy it into this game's folder. However, in my case that made all the text invisible. So I had to instead change the game's ini to require RGSS104E and then just copied that into the game's folder instead. Worked like a charm.
how do I change that?

Reactions: melly82

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Hmmm i tried that as well, still missing text, also i have ALL of the RPG-Makers stuff downloaded though.
is there a step by step guide on fixing this? im sorry I know little about it but I found the configuration folder in the game file I have of this and I see it as a game note pad... is that the ini. area???

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
oooooooh thank you so much I was kinda lost thank you very much man lol if I have any other probs ill let you know thank you again lol … ive been to busy to do stuff on the computer sooo im really rusty on scripts and stuff lol

Reactions: ponyguy

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
stupid question but im kinda out of option but... is there a way to expand the game screen? its windowed really small that its hard on the eyes...

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
Does anyone has a full save, i am quite tired trying to solve the whole puzzle,
It'd be so thankful

NIDae

Jan 1, 2018

True End, Just need to fight final boss after
CG Room Filled
idk how to just attach the file

Reactions: f9account

NIDae

Jan 1, 2018
Just use the skill "Magic of Time" to return to day 1, the cg room is the portal thing in the bottom right of that room

Reactions: Xhin
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote