Unreal Engine - Completed - Sakura Segment [v1.0] [Ulimworks]

1. 4.00 star(s)

HardcoreCuddler

Scenes are pretty nice, there are 10 scenes with 3 variations each.

Gameplay is absolute dogshit, but who cares, just get a save and walk around.

'Spoilers' beyond

There's a pool with all the game's characters where you can change their clothes and fuck them at will. Idk why the hell more games don't do this, it's so much better than navigating a gallery UI.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Not On My Watch

An enjoyable game with a good amount of H-content. I can only hope that the devs add to this game in the future (probably not though).

There's not much of plot to be found: you wake up in a prison cell of some facility being operated by a group of cat-girls who are trying to restore humanity (or something to that effect, the lore dumps in the loading screen weren't super detailed and usually disappeared before I could finish reading them). Anyways, your objective is to travel the facility, gain the power-ups, rape the girls, and... that's it. There's two unlock areas at the end: a temple which randomly spawns two of the girls, and a waterfall area where 5/6 of the girls are bathing.

Gameplay wise, it's a mix of a rogue-lite, some platforming, and hack & slash elements. The basic enemies are easy enough to kill. You start off with three basic types of crystalline enemies: the blue ones who die very easily to the basic attack, the purple taller ones who take and deal a little more damage, and the giant light blue ones who can kill you in two hits and require you to be light on your feet when fighting them. Eventually, the game throws some ranged units at you, and a few scattered bosses. Of the six female characters, only two of them are characters you have to fight: ones sword-bearer and one auto-rifleman.

As mentioned earlier, there are six female characters to encounter. None of them have any voice lines aside from sexual moans, voices of surprise/embarrassment, and the occasional scream. That being said, each of them has a different voice than the other which compliments their designs.

In terms of sex scenes, there are 10 that are viewable in the game. Each H-scene has three sub-poses: usually a foreplay scene and two sex poses with penetration. All but two of the foreplay scenes are the player-character fingering or rubbing the female character, with the others being a blowjob and a female masturbation scene. Each of the scenes can be viewed on each of the female characters. However, one of these scenes can only be viewed in the final temple area (aroused sleep scene). Overall, the 3D scenes look pretty good, even with the mosaic removed.

In addition to the H-scenes, you also have the ability to freely walk up and touch the female characters on their breasts, buttocks, and genitalia.

I've noticed several people complaining about the performance. Fairly certain it's due to the inconsistency of Unreal Engine as my GTX1070 never dipped below 60fps in fullscreen. The only real performance issue I had was the occasional vertical screen tearing when looking at some of the structures in the first fortress area.

All-in-all, an excellent game. It's always nice to have an action game where you aren't the one getting raped.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Mike17723

A UE4 tech demo that runs at 1 FPS at lowest settings, there really should be system requirements or SOMETHING written on these, such a terrible waste of time, if I could vode 0 stars believe me, I would.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

qyq60500

First, sorry for my English.

This is my first review, because i believe 1 star for this game is just not fair.
    Yes, the game is quite short and clanky, but after my complete run i want to point out these pros:
    • seen no bugs
    • simple & easy UI
    • 10 poses for any girl
    • good fight balance, sometimes you die but it's not getting annoying
    • stable 60 fps on my gtx1070
    • gallery unlocked at the end
    Not getting any objectives or direction may be a problem, but somehow it reminded me of Soul games and the map is not that big to get lost. So it's almost linear with few forking paths for collectables.

All in all, I think this is a very solid game, head above 90% of full 3D games here.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

YuKandayo32

A mess of a "rogue-like" game. Zero direction for objectives, zero variety of h-scene (there's only two with model changes) and surface level gameplay.

In this game, you break out of a prison and wander around the area while collecting orbs from killing enemy, most of them only having one mode of attacking which is running towards your direction and slap you around like a sandbag. Ranged enemies can be found but they're not that interesting to fight, just a bunch of humans with guns. If you die, you start back from the prison and go around exploring for upgrades, skill-unlock and h-scene partner (the h-scene NPC's will stay at their designated spot each time you reset).

On paper, this sounds like a great h-game concept but the execution is pretty meh.

Edit: Apparently there's 3 h-scene in total but my point still stand, its the same thing but with different model depending on your h-scene target