VN Others Completed Sakura Sakura [v3.2F95] [Hiqosoft/Sol Press]

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Just venting. I don't understand why someone go to the trouble of creating an 18+ patch for a non-adult VN and then make it mosaics. I don't get the thought process involved in that.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
the save not work that save for the version 1.5
Yeah that file was for the old japanese version of the game, I've just tested it with this english version (3.2) and it's incompatible, you will have to wait for someone else to provide a full cg unlock save for you to use with this version or just play the game and unlock the cg yourself.

yato sanada

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah that file was for the old japanese version of the game, I've just tested it with this english version (3.2) and it's incompatible, you will have to wait for someone else to provide a full cg unlock save for you to use with this version or just play the game and unlock the cg yourself.
okay

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
The patch isn't a commercial release - it's free as far as I am aware. Is the patch even from a commercial entity? I was under the impression it was fan based and relatively anonymous.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The patch isn't a commercial release - it's free as far as I am aware. Is the patch even from a commercial entity? I was under the impression it was fan based and relatively anonymous.
What patch are you talking about?
It doesn't really matter the games update patches are obviously free from wherever the game was purchased, if from steam then the game will be updated via the steam client. If you are referring to the adult patch that can be obtained from solpress.

⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨

Jan 4, 2020
I'm not exactly sure what you are really talking about.

There is no graphics patch for VN because graphics are drawn by the artist, unless you are an artist who is willing to decensor the CGs by redrawing the censored areas, which is exactly what JastUSA and Mangagamer do when they adopt VNs for western market.

In fact, almost all Japanese fan arts also have mosaics because the platform such as pixiv, doujin publisher will get into trouble if they don't censor the arts.

Last edited:

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
What patch are you talking about?
It doesn't really matter the games update patches are obviously free from wherever the game was purchased, if from steam then the game will be updated via the steam client. If you are referring to the adult patch that can be obtained from solpress.
The adult patch that makes this an 18+ game - what patch are you talking about? Does Steam even provide separate patches to make their content adult??

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The adult patch that makes this an 18+ game - what patch are you talking about? Does Steam even provide separate patches to make their content adult??
Yes steam allows adult content.
The adult patch was released under Panty press the 18+ brand of Sol press

⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨

Jan 4, 2020
I see what went wrong.

You didn't realise the patch is from the Japanese game さくら さくら itself. The Steam version simply removed adult content from the Japanese game, the patch added the content back.