May 21, 2019
As i know pay website is like elememd3d cg-weibo etc,yupanjinjing and idk other website name, but tieba baidu is free share and many people from there hate reseller to,
But for find link dowload is litle hard if you are not used to it there
i got it. When the web update term 106 or 107 can u find it and send the link to me. I will download it and share

May 21, 2019
I never pay from there, i get original picture term 56-103 free from there ,just use google translate to english and wait they post link like this pan.baidu.com/s/.......(example) ans they still share free original picture until this time
ah can u send me term 85?

vensia01

Aug 8, 2019
so what about password 104-105? I saw u on baidu, you seem not to be can open the zip
[/QUOT password is 热心公民2019 but i cant extract it maybe chinese word password cause problem, then i try find picture from another website and i found this forum :)

May 21, 2019
i solved the fucking problem:
Start > Settings > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options

In Regional and Language Options window,
- go Advanced tab
- in Language for non-Unicode programs section,
- select Chinese (Hong Kong S.A.R) for Chinese Traditional
- select Chinese (PRC) for Chinese Simplified
- Click OK or Apply button

-> Restart Windows .
because the winrar can't decompress when pc doesn't have same language with the password :)) haizz

vensia01

Aug 8, 2019
Wtf i was trying like that but still cant extract i also uninstal winrar to, btw what software u use dor extract?

Altria Alter

Jul 13, 2019
Thanks for the new terms (been waiting for the Tifa!). I'm not good at finding all these gold mines so I'm glad people here are helping each other out. That winrar extracting sounds like a mess. I really appreciate you guys and f95.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes