• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Arrested for making this shi on his patreon? I mean I dont know nothing about his life and whats he's up to but can you be arrested in asian countries for making pixels licking feet?
He even got a Chinese publisher for his game. Why would he get arrested for making a game? lol

fapguy13

Jun 27, 2020
God damn man, the only one side scroller game where you are actually a sad fucked up mashochist who loves feet and the developer dies lol

Reactions: XMHK

Ramenia

Oct 30, 2022
Can anyone tell me what this means? Why does it say 38 days ago????? (Edit nvm it was just the notification of someone replying to the message TwT)

Screenshot (107).png

northhhh

Sep 2, 2020
That's actually sad if he just, died. I hope we get some sort of news, i dont know.. it's been a whole year already apparently

Reactions: XMHK

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
There needs to be a rule for people doing these sorts of things, the you know "is he dead" or "he may be dead" or just flat out speak as if he's dead without actually knowing is rude and distasteful. Just say the game is temporarily abandoned or on hiatus.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There needs to be a rule for people doing these sorts of things, the you know "is he dead" or "he may be dead" or just flat out speak as if he's dead without actually knowing is rude and distasteful. Just say the game is temporarily abandoned or on hiatus.
I wouldn't go that far. Sadly a lot of games never make it to completion and a lot of devs stop updating.

Reactions: PootisPenser76

JsMrDart

Sep 20, 2022
I've always been confused by the sentiment around sole Hunter. When playing it, it felt really fleshed out, with iirc- all characters story arcs having an ending. It didn't feel abandoned by any stretch - rather, completed instead.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes