• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Sadiubus [v1.0.5] [SoloM]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PootisPenser76

amazing game, great variety of characters and femdom animations.

Different levels bring you different characters that will dominate you in a different way, easy enough to learn how to play and very entertaining at all times!!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

yewoo

terrible puzzles that are submitted without hints, terrible dash in which to get to have 0.1 seconds especially it feels on the last boss. A masochistic game in every sense. i won't play this thing anymore
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v0.2.2]
    Good potential, but empty and prolonged.

-Story, Originality
    We need to beat femdom castle.

-Renders
    Good art.

-Sound
    Some average sound.
    Good, but not best.

-Playability
    Finished it in 1 hour...
    But there are only 3 enemies and I had to backtrack a lot.
    Not much.

-Performance
    It works.

-Bugs
    Didn't see any.

-Animations
    Good quality.

-Voice Acting
    (Don't remember any voices).

-Grammar
    Didn't see any mistakes.

-Amount of content
    For starters it is great.
    Maybe it will become a lot better and have more enemies.

Like it, but for now very little content.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

siteranota

It's honestly a really good game, there is a lot of good in it already and I see a lot of potential for more, the combat is clean and the biggest issue I have with gameplay is how small the pay off for some of the upgrades you can buy is. As for the H-scenes they are all really well animated and look quite good. While before playing this game it had certainly caught my eye, at this point consider me to be watching where things go from here.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Azkiger

Not much content for now, but you can tell the potential this game has. The spirts/animations are very good. Combat is fairly complex (though the enemies are, as of now, pretty easy). Looking forward to more updates. I think this is going to be an amazing game!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

vincanity

This game has the potential to be better than Castle of Temptation, especially if it has faster updates! Loved the first play through, I will definitely keep an eye on this one. Great femdom content, create scene replay, dialogue added to the defeat scenes... Great start!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

tjones1137

it's early on, but the game is pretty responsive and clean. The women are enticing and the femdom is great. Only thing I'd say is it could use a sprint button. The future of this game is pretty bright.

Edit: 4 days later this madman already implemented a sprint function lol.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

GuardianSoul

(Played on the build from 11/25/22)
    Promising start. The combat is simple but there aren't any issues with it. You get generous slowdown and invulnerability on a perfect dodge and the skills have nice weight to them.

The animations are good, as is the art and design of the enemies. The level is simple but serviceable with a side puzzle thrown in. The content that's already here is solid so this should be a quite good game when it's complete.

Oh and if you dodge backwards to get around you move way faster than the slow walk.