• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated with one more link.

Just to clarify, those are not bought by me. I'll keep an eye on a person who uploaded those so far, if there are going to be any more, I'll update my post above.
Massive thanks to the madlad, who originally uploaded them.

Also, I don't have a permanent link thingie, so at some point they might be gone.

SenpaiKu$h

Jul 13, 2017

Just to clarify, those are not bought by me. I'll keep an eye on a person who uploaded those so far, if there are going to be any more, I'll update my post above.

Also, I don't have a permanent link thingie, so at some point they might be gone.
chopcrycover.jpg

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017

You and the unnamed madlad are basically the only people adding content here, so it's massively appreciated.

Karma889922

Oct 5, 2019

Hopefully said madlad has some of the Lethal Company pieces in store!

• Sad
Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat