• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
It's spammers or dead thread, I don't know which one is worse tbh.
As long as there is no script automatically locking threads or deleting posts the spam is way worse. Generates notifications, clutters the page, makes thread searches for their common phrasing utterly useless just like the "does this game contain X?" - "no it does not contain X" exchanges.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
As long as there is no script automatically locking threads or deleting posts the spam is way worse. Generates notifications, clutters the page, makes thread searches for their common phrasing utterly useless just like the "does this game contain X?" - "no it does not contain X" exchanges.
If the thread is dead, one might think there's no interest in the author's work, and so everything dies. If people (different people) keep asking for an update, it might instead motivate any contributor willing to share content to post stuff, beacuse they see there's a lot of request for this author.
Of course, I also see your point.

• Angry
Reactions: Slitheris

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
This person does a lot of really unique concepts and I love their art style. It's also worth noting that they have been regularly updating. Here is something from August. It's only part of the ongoing comic.
Thank you, but that picture is already publicly available on his Pixiv, there's really no need of posting it here. This thread should be used only to share paywalled content. If you have any of that, please share it here.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Why isn't his Pixiv linked here btw? That's the one that is being updated, not his Hentai Foundry.
That's a good observation. You can go to the original post and use the report function to let them know and provide links.

Reactions: Retts

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
It's kinda crazy to me that no one here is willing to share Sadgravy's art. He's definitely a talented and productive artist, and I've seen inferior threads with way more attention than this one...
I'm not sure how greedy Sadgravy is, but considering he uses Gumroad
I can assume it's not cheap to want to see all his art

I've started a group for anyone interested in inukon geek and so far we're doing well
If enough of you are eager to see Sadgravy's art, I can share our group's experience with you
So that you might be able to work together to get all of Sadgravy's content at the most affordable price possible, just as we focus on inukon