• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
art is good, i like the chibi art. but i dont see any guy with yelllow hair? maybe it is not a NTR after all?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
it is weird to consider soul changing ntr it is still technically the same body

quazar

May 30, 2017
People said this game is rather long. What about the h-scenes? are there alot? Can the girl get Corrupted?

Morester

Dec 26, 2021
Juicy art wasted on this "game", it's basically a vn with no real gameplay outside of walking and picking a few dialogue options, also this is the shitiest mtl I've read. I'm not against ntr, but this game has nothing of a value to offer except good looking art, even ntr content is linear as fuck.

Last edited:

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I def would enjoy the game much more without the damn slurping or whatever they do with their mouths sounds

toxiclife

Jan 26, 2020
What's with Japanese developers and NTR fetish.. Not tryiing to kink-shame anyone, but like, I don't understand.. If it was netori, or even netorase at least then I can try to understand. But a fetish where you see your loved ones get taken? Do they enjoy the feeling of your heart get eaten by bugs (I'm past that stage sadly)

• Angry
Reactions: bloodyasura

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
So. I don’t really understand the comment that it’s not NTR. MS is Luca, he wanders around unconscious, Savada is a bad guy who steals from Luca women. This is NTR by definition. ))) I also don’t understand why they complain that there are no sex scenes. I’ve already got a blowjob from Sabrina. )) And it’s a damn funny scene. ))) Here you get the NTR squared. )) From what I like about Sabrina, Savada loves Sabrina and tries to have a relationship with her, but Sabrina loves Luca just as much as Luca loves her. )) Therefore Savada uses his powers and puts her to sleep(? ). The laughter is that in her dream she kisses Luca and confesses her love for him, during which she actually gives Savada a blow job. And when Sawada almost reaches the peak, she begins to talk in her sleep and confesses her love to Luca. This is just the highest level of NTR, perhaps it will not be better. ))
But yes, very long gameplay-free moments are very unpleasant because they cannot be saved. And the constantly interrupted dialogues, the desires or all the pop-ups and the hearts on the heroes, are just exhausting. I have never read so slowly. ))

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Pro tip if you ever end up in a Japanese style Dragon Quest like JRPG (somehow), change your name from Luka unless you enjoy suffering.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes