M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Does the girls have sex with any other men than the MC or the villain with the MC body? (I can´t feel it as NTR if they use the same body, it doesn´t hit the same lol).

Reactions: Gudil

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
Does the girls have sex with any other men than the MC or the villain with the MC body? (I can´t feel it as NTR if they use the same body, it doesn´t hit the same lol).
One of the route branches towards the end has the blonde and purple hook up with some of the other classmates instead of fatty, and there's a few early bad ends with rapes from what I remember.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M7G

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
Guys, I played it a long time ago, when it was untranslated and I had to use mtool, I will only say a good game with an interesting story, in fact it bothers me a little that they classify it with less than 4 stars, it has several endings , being a pure love one of them, and if it's worth playing, they don't pay me for this,
It's just my humble opinion as a player, without a doubt Koucharakkyo is my second favorite developer, the first is breast mafia, I'm not saying this because of quality, but because of the order in which I met them through their games
edit: just as extra information for those interested, although you can also review it, the next game is also going to be ntr-themed, I had read it that the developer had published (sorry if my comment bothers you, but it is one of the few of whom I can say that I will follow until the end)

Reactions: BlackElite
Jun 13, 2019
so if luca and sawada fused is it still NTR? if the girls fuck sawada they are still fucking luca
It's NTR because Luca is not in control of his body. His soul got put in Sawada's body and Sawada is taking advantage of the abilities that were granted to him to pose as Luca to get closer to the girls. while Luca can only watch what's going on

• Sad
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
For those interested, I played the jp version when it came out, fucking long game with only harassment scenes, no penetration util the ending and even then is a shitty rape scene.
Personally I feel like I wasted my time, wouldn't recommend.

zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
It's NTR because Luca is not in control of his body. His soul got put in Sawada's body and Sawada is taking advantage of the abilities that were granted to him to pose as Luca to get closer to the girls. while Luca can only watch what's going on
It's not lol. If I sleepwalk and fuck my chick it ain't NTR my dude, or if let's say you have a split personality. It's still not NTR lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: doomulol

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
I loved the art and liked the previous game but I heard a lot of bad comments of this when it was released in japanese so i am gonna pass. Apparently this game teases you witouth any real action all the way until the end. But the comments in japanese were really funny because there were men sayingt that they had their "thing" up so much time expecting the action that there were some with blue balls jajajaja. I suppouse that it was something like. "I am sure that this scene is the one, they harrased the girls 10 times already this time it will be penetration i am sure" and the the same happens jajaja. Man the developer must be an S

• Haha
Reactions: Yotsuyu and Nyy

JMS

Oct 10, 2016
I think the art is pretty solid but this game should probably just be a visual novel. The cutscenes are absurdly long.

crabbypatty2

Sep 28, 2020
Pretty random seeing this game here all of the sudden lol. I remember trying out the demo after seeing it in an ENF thread, but realized it's more of an NTR/Corruption game than what the thread thought. I eventually tried his previous games & I enjoyed their charm, & the way his art improved with each game.

I think the cute heroines & the silliness of the scenarios/designs are the best part. Also I do like the slow pacing when it comes to the payoff, feels like a reward when you finally get to see the goods, and the idea of using RPGMaker as a VN but with an overworld you can explore seems fine.

That being said, if you like how the characters look but don't want to go through 5 hours of MTL nonsense, then just look up the CGs instead.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
this game derserved a better translation...this mtl is just a insult to this game...you can't understand nothing it's a bad, bad mtl without any effort of edit... I didn't know that f95 lower standard that bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Frumi

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Sadly, the MTL is very MTL. Shame... it looks like a decent game, though the lack of any real sex scenes as mentioned above has me put off.

Eh, maybe this'll get the GPT treatment at some point down the line. If that happens I'll revisit it since the premise sounds interesting enough, but the MTL here is very much MTL, haha. To be fair though, I only played for 5-10 minutes or so and the text was serviceable enough to get the gist of what's going on. If you're the type to skip most text then the quality might not bother you, but if a half-decent narrative is your thing then this one can probably be skipped...

Thanks for sharing either way! Will keep this on my radar just in case.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
this game derserved a better translation...this mtl is just a insult to this game...you can't understand nothing it's a bad, bad mtl without any effort of edit... I didn't know that f95 lower standard that bad.
Nice from you to offer your time and money to make an AI or even manual translation. You know with the mtl now people will be aware of this game and maybe some one makes a better translation.

Reactions: aifman7

Ayylmamer

Apr 22, 2020
This game is great, the dialogue is way above most H-games and the story has some pretty crazy twists.
Anyway not a good game to play with a shitty MTL.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes