4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Solidkvothe

Apr 28, 2022
just finished this one after a long on hold of busy late year work....
man the story is good even with no sexual content
just notice they have more to read is quite a relief... not sure if sg2 is here yet?
Not yet, probably next year. But both Drakan and lisha got sequel game, with +18 content,.

Reactions: Whooohooo

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
Sable 2 won't be out until 2024 I think.

Try reading Man & Elf (Lisha romance route part 2) and Dragon Treasure (Drakon romance route part 2) because they will be a sequel for both of them taking place during sable 2.

Honestly, I wish we got Jorgu sequel because her route was one of the best ones with Lisha.
just finished both and they still have their own sequel... oh man that a long stories. not that i have any complains
it say in afterstory of sable1 that eris, tix, eth & rei and jouru are continue in sable2 tho

Reactions: Alphaeboy

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
What order do these Sable's Grimoire games go in? Please and thank you
Sable's Grimoire is main game it has 6 or seven routes it depends on your playing order. man and elf is continuation of one route dragons treasure is continuation of another. or you can play all routes in main game and get epilogue.

Reactions: bigfuckinE

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Sable's Grimoire is main game it has 6 or seven routes it depends on your playing order. man and elf is continuation of one route dragons treasure is continuation of another. or you can play all routes in main game and get epilogue.
Hell yeah, thanks for the info!

Iravat

Jul 8, 2023
I appear to be missing cg #7 in the gallery and idk how I missed it cause I completed all the routes.
Sorry for late reply, you probably already got it.
Regardless, its just tix talking to her mom "Calling Home"

Last edited:

Dappledur

Jul 29, 2020
The Eris route felt like a lot of work for zero payoff. Though it's pretty well hinted that her route won't payoff until possibly one of the sequels.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes